Oatmeal in diaper. You gotta try it!

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Tried putting oatmeal in my diap today and it was the BEST thing I have ever felt. I pored half a cup of oats into a microwave safe cup and added a cup of water. Microwaved for a minute and a half, stirred it, and allowed it to cool. At first I was only going to put half of it in there but I decided to just dump it all. I triple diapered just to be sure non of it got out and that was a good idea. The first time I sat down with it, it felt like my diaper was just filling with mess and it was such a nice feeling. I recommend everyone do this because there is no smell and it feels amazing!

Reactions: Ravensteel, Remington1911, Jonnythepony and 2 others
I tried messing years ago and it wasn't worth the clean up. I have to try this some time.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Seasonedcitizen said:
I tried messing years ago and it wasn't worth the clean up. I have to try this some time.
I mess quite a lot because I have accidents and I just enjoy it but the smell and clean up is the worst part. Oatmeal is a pain to clean up too because it is sticky but it isn't as sticky as poop and it doesn't smell bad.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Allegro said:
I mess quite a lot because I have accidents and I just enjoy it but the smell and clean up is the worst part. Oatmeal is a pain to clean up too because it is sticky but it isn't as sticky as poop and it doesn't smell bad.
It doesn't appeal to me but I've helped a friend with it a few times. One of the odd parts is that it has generally been more of a mess than the real thing, since individual oats get loose and wind up falling out of one's diaper. Real thing or nothing as far as I'm concerned but if you're having a good time, go for it.

Trevor said:
It doesn't appeal to me but I've helped a friend with it a few times. One of the odd parts is that it has generally been more of a mess than the real thing, since individual oats get loose and wind up falling out of one's diaper. Real thing or nothing as far as I'm concerned but if you're having a good time, go for it.
I didn't think I'd like it and it did take 3 diapers to keep it all in but it felt super good.

No.

I've heard of this trick for a while now but never got around to trying it. Just might though. I wonder how oatmeal and orbeez in a diaper would feel...

Why not just mess in your diaper for real?

bigtoddler96 said:
Why not just mess in your diaper for real?
Personally I don't like the smell and skin damage. Also I feel like I'm stinky or dirty even after changing unless I shower.

Sorry, but not my thing either.

Reactions: Deleted member 9978
I put oat meal in my Diaper usually 12 hours after I’ve eaten it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheBIGlittle, TacoGhost, chamberpot and 4 others
As far as simulated poop goes, I really like using a banana (peeled of course). It has more “form” to it where as oatmeal feels more like diarrhea. Best thing is, you can stay in it a long time, and you just smell like...Banana!!

Reactions: Jinks and Seasonedcitizen
I'm surprised there's not more crossover with ABDL and the sploshing / WAM crowd - a fair portion of both scenes enjoy squishy pants in some form or another after all!

Why stop at oatmeal? There's loads of fun foodstuffs to try! :D

Reactions: Moonshot
I will admit I have tried oatmeal in my diapers. It does give you the sensation of being messy without the smell which is fine by me.

As for using expanding foam...I would be very careful with that stuff. I have worked with it and it is not nice stuff. It will bond to skin and is very difficult to remove. The chemicals in it are dangerous also. Read the label and be safe.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Moonshot said:
As for using expanding foam...I would be very careful with that stuff. I have worked with it and it is not nice stuff. It will bond to skin and is very difficult to remove. The chemicals in it are dangerous also. Read the label and be safe.
I see the post above mine was removed. That was a good thing. I think it was not a good idea to even imagine. As MonkeyBaby94 restated it is a dangerous idea . Both RubberJin and MonkeyBaby94 are right about there being many other and safer things to try that are not dangerous.

Of course canned peaches come to mind...but that would be a waste...canned peaches are much better eaten with some cream or ice cream on them...

I like to use balloons with lube on them

I just get the real mess every day thanks to being incontinent.

Back