Number 2 is kicking may ass today

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am setting in the car in Walmart parking lot. In a puddle of shit waiting for the wife to finish shopping. I did not make it last night after eating a hamburger and woke up this morning the same way.y God it gets old.

Well her she is I got to go. Just sharing my frustration for the day. Lovey adis family

• Sad
Reactions: Woncrinklz, AttilaThePun, uknappygirl and 4 others
That sucks ass.

Does turkey meat give you trouble? I found switching mostly to turkey meat was easier on my upper end stomach anyway. If I look at a salad the wrong way though, that'll give me the runs very surprisingly fast.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, AttilaThePun, Edgewater and 1 other person
@Diaperman95, Hey hang in there, bad days happen to all of us.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Edgewater and Diaperman95
I feel your pain! As a truck driver I have now had to stop 3 times already today to change. Never thought I would be in this position at 34yo. Better dry for the win.

• Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun, uknappygirl, Edgewater and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
I am setting in the car in Walmart parking lot. In a puddle of shit waiting for the wife to finish shopping. I did not make it last night after eating a hamburger and woke up this morning the same way.y God it gets old.

Well her she is I got to go. Just sharing my frustration for the day. Lovey adis family
I know that the last thing that you’re looking for are platitudes, but if I can look at things in an optimistic rather than pessimistic manner and I can keep from getting a bad attitude I can get through it. The bad days make the days that aren’t a shit storm seem all that much better for me. Whoever came up with that old saying about “into every life a little rain must fall” probably wasn’t dealing with crap everywhere, but likely they were dealing with their own problems they considered just as bad as those we go through. So look forward to those days where you GI track isn’t turning on you and be thankful, it always helps me to keep things in perspective.

Reactions: Diaperman95, Woncrinklz, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
Lurker247 said:
I feel your pain! As a truck driver I have now had to stop 3 times already today to change. Never thought I would be in this position at 34yo. Better dry for the win.
I got a million miles in a diaper. Thank God I only was bladder IC then. But it still is a chore. But a quality diaper and you can drive a good 500 miles with out stopping. I use to get so mad if I did not get 625 miles a day.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Edgewater
Zeke said:
I know that the last thing that you’re looking for are platitudes, but if I can look at things in an optimistic rather than pessimistic manner and I can keep from getting a bad attitude I can get through it. The bad days make the days that aren’t a shit storm seem all that much better for me. Whoever came up with that old saying about “into every life a little rain must fall” probably wasn’t dealing with crap everywhere, but likely they were dealing with their own problems they considered just as bad as those we go through. So look forward to those days where you GI track isn’t turning on you and be thankful, it always helps me to keep things in perspective./////t
You are so correct. I am always thankful for the control I have left and try to realize someone always has it worse. We have several members here that are paralyzed or worse. I have a very close family member with stage 4 brain cancer. Even myself I have horrible Gastroparesis that can get so bad I throw up up non stop every few minutes until they place a NG tube to empty my stomach and will spend a week in the. hospital over it. In fact I take a laxitive daily because when my bowel stops up it shuts my stomach down and I get stupid sick. But I have made a choice, pooping myself is nothing compared to the hell of Gastroparesis. So I certainly do understand things could be worse and I try to look at the big picture but it does get old having to clean up and the fear of having it around people you know as well as public spaces. I started physical therapy on my hip again today. The other main therapist I have known 20 plus years and she knows I have issues. But she has some new workers that was helping me and of course both of them had to reach inside the back of my diaper to put on the tens machine and take it off and the main therapist taped my hip up for bowling tonight. Not that I am super worried what a medical professional thinks. Like the therapist said to day when I apologized for showing her my mega max. She told me you have nothing to be sorry about. Just be glad we live in a age with such good products so you can live life and not be stuck at home. Then she made me do all of these stretches that made my bladder spasm and leak. (Lol) I almost had a number 2 during one stretch but the bathroom was like right there.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, jdinvirginia, slimjiminy and 1 other person
Lurker247 said:
I got a million miles in a diaper. Thank God I only was bladder IC then. But it still is a chore. But a quality diaper and you can drive a good 500 miles with out stopping. I use to get so mad if I did not get 625 miles a day.

Reactions: Edgewater, AttilaThePun and Napincolove
Diaperman95 said:

I know that the last thing that you’re looking for are platitudes but if I can look at things in an optimistic rather than pessimistic way and I can keep from getting a bad attitude I can get through it. The bad days make the days that aren’t a shit storm seem all that much better for me. That old saying about into every life a little rain must fall
Diaperman95 said:
You are so correct. I am always thankful for the control I have left and try to realize someone always has it worse. We have several members here that are paralyzed or worse. I have a very close family member with stage 4 brain cancer. Even myself I have horrible Gastroparesis that can get so bad I throw up up non stop every few minutes until they place a NG tube to empty my stomach and will spend a week in the. hospital over it. In fact I take a laxitive daily because when my bowel stops up it shuts my stomach down and I get stupid sick. But I have made a choice, pooping myself is nothing compared to the hell of Gastroparesis. So I certainly do understand things could be worse and I try to look at the big picture but it does get old having to clean up and the fear of having it around people you know as well as public spaces. I started physical therapy on my hip again today. The other main therapist I have known 20 plus years and she knows I have issues. But she has some new workers that was helping me and of course both of them had to reach inside the back of my diaper to put on the tens machine and take it off and the main therapist taped my hip up for bowling tonight. Not that I am super worried what a medical professional thinks. Like the therapist said to day when I apologized for showing her my mega max. She told me you have nothing to be sorry about. Just be glad we live in a age with such good products so you can live life and not be stuck at home. Then she made me do all of these stretches that made my bladder spasm and leak. (Lol) I almost had a number 2 during one stretch but the bathroom was like right there.
It sounds like you’re already doing a great job on being thankful for what you have and looking for the positive things in your life. Have you had hip surgery or are they just trying to keep you as mobile as possible? Bowling must take a bit of diet planning to prevent diaper surprises while sending your ball down the alley.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater and AttilaThePun
Zeke said:
I know that the last thing that you’re looking for are platitudes but if I can look at things in an optimistic rather than pessimistic way and I can keep from getting a bad attitude I can get through it. The bad days make the days that aren’t a shit storm seem all that much better for me. That old saying about into every life a little rain must fall
everyone figuring it out
It sounds like you’re already doing a great job on being thankful for what you have and looking for the positive things in your life. Have you had hip surgery or are they just trying to keep you as mobile as possible? Bowling must take a bit of diet planning to prevent diaper surprises while sending your ball down the alley.
I have had one hip replaced a year ago and the other one i need. I had surgery on both of them and then the left one got way worse. My surgeon that replaced it told me the other guy should of never tried to fix them. /i had AV necrosis in both of them ad the done is dying from the inside out leaving a rotte hole then the face of the femur head will cave in, I am trying to put the left off a bit. My left is the one I replaced 11-28-22 and did not heal up right so I am a bit scared of the other side. I mean it is not as painful as it was before surgery but pretty close. It is just in a different spot. .. I love to roll that stupid ball. Not as good as I was pre hip replacement. I had 2 300 games in 2022. I actually wear a mega max when I bowl. I wear jeans a size or 2o larger and a stretch belt made from tiny bungee cord that has been braided. Looks like the old braided leather except it stretches. Best belt a diaper user can own. i have bought 3 or 4 over the years. Wal-mart sells them for about 10 - 12 bucks You can put on pants a couple sizes big and suck it down and wear a loose untucked shirt and I do not think anyone has ever noticed. I have been bowing in diapers since age 21 and no body has ever asked me about it or said anything. I honest to god have bad dreams of my shitting myself at the bowing alley and everyone figure ing it out.

Best belt ever to hide diapers und loose pants and have them not sag.

When I returned to college after my career ending injury in Alaska my materials science advisor asked me to work with her on a FDA approval project for Phillips Plastics Metagen medical devices division. They were developing a new artificial hip using a memory metal band around the femur that could be stretched, the artificial hip ball removed, a new one put in its place, and the band re-secured when the ball had worn out. We didn’t have to do a ground zero study, but only had to prove that the new metal, nitinol, a nickel titanium alloy, wasn’t more corrosive in Hank’s solution than the metals that had already been approved by the FDA so it only ran for 7 months rather than 6 years. The socket was using an ultra high molecular weight polyethylene that could also be readily replaced when it wore out. It amazed me the stresses that our body’s bones and joints encounter and the engineering that’s necessary to replace them with metals. The forces exerted on bones and joints when we run, jump or even just stand aren’t easy to design for but the One who made us is a Master Engineer and took it all in stride. I maybe could break 100 bowling without them setting up the gutter bumpers like my kids used to use. Two 300 games is amazing, in one year it’s beyond my comprehension. When I was in grade school my mom was still teaching girls physical education. She was the Girl’s Athletic Association advisor and their group bowled after school so I got to bowl because mom had no one to watch me when I got out of school. I could roll around a 160 back then but we moved that summer and after that I’ve only bowled a few times with my children. My son has several balls and him and his wife both bowl in a few leagues but I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for the sport. It’s probably seeing guys like you getting all those strikes that demoralized me and made me give it up. Or at least that’s the excuse I’m going with!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, AttilaThePun and Diaperman95
Zeke said:
When I returned to college after my career ending injury in Alaska my materials science advisor asked me to work with her on a FDA approval project for Phillips Plastics Metagen medical devices division. They were developing a new artificial hip using a memory metal band around the femur that could be stretched, the artificial hip ball removed, a new one put in its place, and the band re-secured when the ball had worn out. We didn’t have to do a ground zero study, but only had to prove that the new metal, nitinol, a nickel titanium alloy, wasn’t more corrosive in Hank’s solution than the metals that had already been approved by the FDA so it only ran for 7 months rather than 6 years. The socket was using an ultra high molecular weight polyethylene that could also be readily replaced when it wore out. It amazed me the stresses that our body’s bones and joints encounter and the engineering that’s necessary to replace them with metals. The forces exerted on bones and joints when we run, jump or even just stand aren’t easy to design for but the One who made us is a Master Engineer and took it all in stride. I maybe could break 100 bowling without them setting up the gutter bumpers like my kids used to use. Two 300 games is amazing, in one year it’s beyond my comprehension. When I was in grade school my mom was still teaching girls physical education. She was the Girl’s Athletic Association advisor and their group bowled after school so I got to bowl because mom had no one to watch me when I got out of school. I could roll around a 160 back then but we moved that summer and after that I’ve only bowled a few times with my children. My son has several balls and him and his wife both bowl in a few leagues but I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for the sport. It’s probably seeing guys like you getting all those strikes that demoralized me and made me give it up. Or at least that’s the excuse I’m going with!
If I could have back every dollar I have spent on that stupid? LOL. I would not have to buy diapers ever again and could get a new car. Lol I had best be able to get a few x's for that kind of money Last year my brother came down from alaska and he had only boweld with me one time an him my sister and dad went. After two games they quit. They said it was hard to have fun watching others that are good at it. I rolled like 254,243,227 for a 724 serious. I will admit that was one of my better serious. My dad just told me how I was wasting my money because I was paying to throw the ball twice. I just told him the reason I got good is because I hurt tw bad to throw the ball twice. I currently have a 68% strike average. It use to be better. My personal best is 17 in a row of a short sport pattern. One of the tougher oil patterns. But I got a ring and a lamp to remember the good days from. Lol I got a pin out of the rack on my first 300 and I made a lamp out of it.

That is pretty cool you got to work with those prosthetic hips. Mine is Titanium and ceramic. I have some autoimmune stuff and it is affecting all of my connective tissues so I am not so sure it is the doctors fault but it healed up really tight. Like I still cant tie my own shoe. I am 47 and I have had 5 shoulder surgeries and 3 hip surgeries ankle surgery and both my knees are bone on bone. So I am just trying to enjoy bowling and life while I still can. It is sad my dad is pushing 80 and is physically in better shape than me. He looks about 60. I blame my mom and the 3 packs a day she smoked while pregnant and my entire childhood. Depression really got the best of me last year I think so I am going to try a lot harder this year to treat that. This Gastroparesis is the absolute worst out of all my issues. I could handle pooping myself 3 times a day and explaining to people why I stink far better than dealing with this shit. A nerve that controls the stomach gets damaged and my brain wont tell it to empty. The same nerve controls my blood pressure and a lot of other things. My bp was 207/107 just before I went bowling.0 I took a pill that is supposed to drop it 30 points in 20 min. but 2 hours later it was still 189/100 with a 154 heart rate when I was bowling. It also controls the lungs and most all things that function automatic in the body. It causes sever central sleep apnea. Anyway I did not mean to hijack my own thread. Lol I do still have a lot to be happy for. Like a whole lot. I have a grandbaby fixing to be 1.

• Love
Wow, I hate to say it but you’re a wreck! My mom smoked and drank when she was pregnant with me but I was born in ‘55 and doctors were still advertising that cigarette were good for your nerves back then and no one had heard of fetal alcohol syndrome. My only congenital birth defect that I know of is my right eye having somewhere around 20/600 vision so I was very fortunate considering. Your dad’s philosophy about not getting as many rolls of the ball for your bowling dollar matches mine for golfing where my cost per stroke is considerably less than those good golfers. I hope that you doctor can get your blood pressure under control as it’s so damaging to all your body’s organs untreated. It’s one of many reasons why I’m so thankful that I quit my 3-4 pack a day cigarette habit when my daughter was born in ‘85. That was when I was driving semi so many of my days were 16-20 hours. In an ordinary day it was more like 3 packs a day. Then my rehab after my neck surgery got me back in really good shape or I probably wouldn’t have made to the age you are now. I was a drinking couch potato when I had the surgery and it was hard enough to get back into shape at 37 I can’t even think about trying to do it now 31 years later. Hang in there so that grandchild has a grandpa to spoil them.

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperman95, Woncrinklz, Edgewater and 1 other person
Zeke said:
Wow, I hate to say it but you’re a wreck! My mom smoked and drank when she was pregnant with me but I was born in ‘55 and doctors were still advertising that cigarette were good for your nerves back then and no one had heard of fetal alcohol syndrome. My only congenital birth defect that I know of is my right eye having somewhere around 20/600 vision so I was very fortunate considering. Your dad’s philosophy about not getting as many rolls of the ball for your bowling dollar matches mine for golfing where my cost per stroke is considerably less than those good golfers. I hope that you doctor can get your blood pressure under control as it’s so damaging to all your body’s organs untreated. It’s one of many reasons why I’m so thankful that I quit my 3-4 pack a day cigarette habit when my daughter was born in ‘85. That was when I was driving semi so many of my days were 16-20 hours. In an ordinary day it was more like 3 packs a day. Then my rehab after my neck surgery got me back in really good shape or I probably wouldn’t have made to the age you are now. I was a drinking couch potato when I had the surgery and it was hard enough to get back into shape at 37 I can’t even think about trying to do it now 31 years later. Hang in there so that grandchild has a grandpa to spoil them.
Truck driving is a much harder life than anyone thinks. It is the absolute worse for truck drivers. My mom was so horrible at burning us and having it in my face I had such a strong hate for smoking. My dad was a pipe smoker he use to hold me down and blow it in my face. So thanks to them I never did smoke I to this day have only smoked weed and that wa only in the last 5 to 6 years.

Yeah I pretty much accept I am a walking train wreck. I just have so many issues and the doctors are just not finally starting to take me serious and finally agree I have some kind ou autoimmune disease or diseases. Even though I have been diagnosed with Interstitial cystitis at 19,thiroyd that does not produce enough hormone at 30 & pernicious anemia at 40, a disorder that the body does not produce the chemical needed for the body to absorb b12. I take shots for it now but it damaged a lot of my nerves because B12 protects them. Anyway all 3 of those are autoimmune disorders. But my ANA markers always test with in normal limits so most or the doctors have wrote it off. I think I have a great family doc and a really good rheumatologist now. I go see him next week. I have that damn Rynauds shit in my hand now too that is caused by autoimmune and this cold weather is being hell. I cant stand the cold even holding a cold drink hurts or smashing out a hamburger paddy with cold meat. Man that shit makes the feel like they was frozen and smahed with a hammer, My family doc and pain doc both are convinced I have MS. I can't get a brain scan due to the pacemaker in my tummy so there is no real way to say for certain. So they do not want me to start meds to supress the immune system until I have proof but I have watched my health go to shit so fast in the last 5 years alone I am scared I am not going to be able to do anything by the time they want to try and slow it down. Anyway it does feel good to talk about a lot of this. I think most people with duel incontinence has some kind of disease going on as it does not just happen for no reason. So I hope a lot of people can relate. Maybe not the exact same train wreck as me but still, Incontinence is a symptom not a disease. So If I sound really down you can better understand. It was not so much the diaper of poop in walmart Tuesday it was just the straw to much for the day.

1955 I have a pick up a couple years older. If I ever get it done. Maybe one day. It is a old chevy 3100 5 window truck. I just love the looks of them old trucks. The 55 chevy is my second favorite pick up made. So much style back then. I love how mechanical things was too. The engineering in the 40's and 50's blow me away. They do not make things even close to the quality anymore & that includes people. My old man was born in 45 and mom in 38, but she has been gone 8 years now. My old man is like a energizer bunny. He just keeps going and going. He takes care of 5 acres and grows a big garden.he has only ever had 3 surgeries in his life and only spent one night in the hospital.

Thanks for listen to me ramble on. Feel free to PM anytime.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I had a ‘55 Chevy half ton that I half assed restored with my fiancé’s help and it was what we drove from our wedding. You’re doing well to have dealt with all the medical issues that have come at you. I don’t know a lot about autoimmune diseases but from what I understand it’s where your immune system sees your body and its organs as an invader and attacks them. It’s amazing to me how powerful our immune system is and from what I understand and have some experience with it’s ability to destroy cancer if it can detect it as something that shouldn’t be in your body. Unfortunately many have a level of anxiety that prevents their immune from functioning to its fullest.

Reactions: Edgewater, AttilaThePun and Diaperman95
Zeke said:
I know that the last thing that you’re looking for are platitudes, but if I can look at things in an optimistic rather than pessimistic manner and I can keep from getting a bad attitude I can get through it. The bad days make the days that aren’t a shit storm seem all that much better for me. Whoever came up with that old saying about “into every life a little rain must fall” probably wasn’t dealing with crap everywhere, but likely they were dealing with their own problems they considered just as bad as those we go through. So look forward to those days where you GI track isn’t turning on you and be thankful, it always helps me to keep things in perspective.
"Into each life a little rain must fall" is true, and as long as it's not raining oobleck (thank you, Dr. Suess) too often, it's easier to cope. 🙂

Reactions: Diaperman95, Edgewater and Zeke
Diaperman95 said:

I’m currently in your shoes today. I might have a handful of bowel accidents in a year and today just happens to be that day. Had to drop what I was doing miles from the nearest facility and make tracks in hopes of making it…to no avail. Needed to hold it for about 30 minutes and was 10 minutes short. Diabetes is a demoralizing disease…. I can handle the urinary accidents but bowel urge just sucks.

I really feel for those who deal with this on a daily basis.

• Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diaperman95, Edgewater and 1 other person
I've always been IC so it's not an emergency surprise. "Thankfully" most of my BM's are fairly solid. Not actually firm but they are mostly easier. But a do have messy ones sometimes. I will say that smelly ones are in the past. I've been using chlorophyll for years. It did have to get used to it. It took at least a couple of weeks (diarrhea f**ks).

Adjusting? I don't think any IC people get used to it. I've had some messy diapers in the past (~once every 2 months). And I hate them. But you just clean, wipe and shower. It's all you can do.

• Love
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diaperman95, Edgewater and 1 other person
greatlake5 said:
I've always been IC so it's not an emergency surprise. "Thankfully" most of my BM's are fairly solid. Not actually firm but they are mostly easier. But a do have messy ones sometimes. I will say that smelly ones are in the past. I've been using chlorophyll for years. It did have to get used to it. It took at least a couple of weeks (diarrhea f**ks).

Adjusting? I don't think any IC people get used to it. I've had some messy diapers in the past (~once every 2 months). And I hate them. But you just clean, wipe and shower. It's all you can do.
Pretty much how I handled it. Graceful exit from a job site without facilities, tried to get down the road to an RR, and was 10 minutes short of my destination. Couldn’t hold it, but it was contained, and just drove home to clean up. Was loose and messy so there was no cleaning up in the field today.

I can still see and still have all my limbs unlike relatives with this disease, so I’ll count myself fortunate.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diaperman95, greatlake5 and 2 others
Every now and then, I get a bit winey about by U-IC and you guys remind me just how luck I am! Yea, Type II is slowly eating away at me, but still just bits. The IC group here on ADISC is a great bunch, thanks to all of you!

Reactions: AttilaThePun, sledder23, Diaperman95 and 6 others
Back