TreeLad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Coming soon, 8000ml capacity! I bet these will sell out fast

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 64810, Therambler, BabySpiderman and 8 others
I wonder if they will be available in the us

8000 ml!!!! Lol. Am I the only one who thinks a full 6000 ml diaper is to heavy as is? This seems like over kill.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Billybatts, odd1inSyde and 8 others
I think the sweet spot for daily practicality is 2000ml - 4000ml. Both can reliably work for me at night and when I wear during the day I can get away with changing about every 6-8 hours depending on how much my coffee hits me in the morning. When I was in grad school ABU Space and the Abena M4 was my go to day and night diapers. As I was a heavy wetter in the morning I usually only got about 6 hours, if I was lucky, out of a brief. But the second one could last me almost 10+ assuming it wasn’t finals or midterms and I wasnt downing coffee like water.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Angelapinks, antte91 and 1 other person
8000ml is almost 17 pounds!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Billybatts and TigerDL
Ever since i started losing small amounts, higher capacity diapers have become somewhat overkill.
A regular Tena slip ultima can last me 6h just like a betterdry, price is the same too so a diaper of 8000ml seems a waste of money and material. Those probably won't wick well anyway due to the lack of pulp and overabundance of SAP

Reactions: Chocobo114, Angelapinks, Billybatts and 4 others
NRU hardly have anything in stock recently, which is a shame as they provide a great service

Reactions: SquishyLittle, Angelapinks, woolyDL and 2 others
abdlchristian12 said:
8000 ml!!!! Lol. Am I the only one who thinks a full 6000 ml diaper is to heavy as is? This seems like over kill.
Yes it sure going to make a big heavy sound when you trhow it in the diaper pail.

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks and abdlchristian12
Forced said:
NRU hardly have anything in stock recently, which is a shame as they provide a great service

I can understand that resellers will occasionally run out of stock. But I wonder why it takes NRU months to replenish theirs when it happens? That includes important items such as boosters - even the Ontex ones, and they are based in Belgium just across the channel. It really is a shame, considering their range of products and great customer service.

I've still not seen the Tykables Waddlers being available for ordering, even though they've now been listed on their website for two months. So who knows how long it will take for the Str8ups to arrive. I'm definitely grabbing a case as soon as they come in.

Reactions: Jimjam, MattDLJ and Forced
abdlchristian12 said:
8000ml is almost 17 pounds!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

More. 1lb = 0.454kg; 1kg = 2.205lb.

Screenshot 2022-07-31 11.19.07.png

Reactions: CharMeckDL, abdlchristian12, TrickCyclist and 1 other person
PooMinara said:
I can understand that resellers will occasionally run out of stock. But I wonder why it takes NRU months to replenish theirs when it happens? That includes important items such as boosters - even the Ontex ones, and they are based in Belgium just across the channel. It really is a shame, considering their range of products and great customer service.

I've still not seen the Tykables Waddlers being available for ordering, even though they've now been listed on their website for two months. So who knows how long it will take for the Str8ups to arrive. I'm definitely grabbing a case as soon as they come in.
I’ve just brought the Ontex boosters direct from ID UKand they have have plenty of stock

Reactions: PooMinara
PooMinara said:

But are they made there?

Reactions: TigerDL
I’m going to give them a go! Can only try them…

PooMinara said:
More. 1lb = 0.454kg; 1kg = 2.205lb.

View attachment 83506
Being a Brit, I would best be able to visualise a nappy’s capacity if the package/advertising expressed the capacity in pints (British pint = 20 UK Fl.oz = 568ml).

• Haha
Reactions: BenNevis, Iron and TigerDL
parcelboy2 said:
🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳 PRC I would guess
Yes, I’m not sure any adult nappies are made in the UK any more, sadly.

Advertising puffs like “Japanese SAP” and “USA fluff” disguise the fact that they’re made in PRC.

What is the world coming to when you can still buy a British made TV (seriously- Google “Cello electronics”) but not a British made adult nappy? 😉

abdlchristian12 said:
Nope, I'm right there with you. I think 5000ml is overkill.

Reactions: abdlchristian12 and TigerDL
I just saw these on the website. The description is aimed directly at those of us who like big noisy nappies that swell up good. They are basically making their own mega maxs.
Can't wait to order these.

Reactions: PetPuppyAlex and TigerDL
They could make a diaper hold 10 liters if they wanted but there no way anyone could use to capacity. Allot of us like thick and bulky and that's what they are giving us. Look at trest. When first released they couldn't keep them in stock. We all wanted to try the super high capacity diaper regardless of price. I have a couple bags of different sizes on the shelf. While not a daily diaper there times I feel like big and bulky . Now that the novelty has worn off they are always in stock. These will be the same. When released I will be waiting to get a bag for testing along with allot of other people.

Nowididit said:
Nope, I'm right there with you. I think 5000ml is overkill.
Yep , unless night time a 8ltr nappy is way to impractical for me

Back