NRU not stocking kiddo junior plus?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
HI. I've been waiting for nru to get new stock of kiddo junior pus pink for a while. so I go on there website and now its disappeared from the site completely. so does this mean they not going to keep this product any more? if so any one know where I can get them?

ben0510 said:
HI. I've been waiting for nru to get new stock of kiddo junior pus pink for a while. so I go on there website and now its disappeared from the site completely. so does this mean they not going to keep this product any more? if so any one know where I can get them?
Just took a look at the site and it looks like you are right it' a shame as I like to wear them and I also would like to know were to get a new stock.

Aren't diaper minster now selling direct to the UK rather than though nru

NRU has been going downhill for ages, their stock levels especially in mediums have been awful.

Diaper Minister are far better, they always seem to have stock plus a ton more variety. It's a shame they are over the channel as it adds up when shipping.

NRU really needs to up their game,, they must be losing loads of money when people can't order what they want.!

Crinklesounds said:
NRU has been going downhill for ages, their stock levels especially in mediums have been awful.

Diaper Minister are far better, they always seem to have stock plus a ton more variety. It's a shame they are over the channel as it adds up when shipping.

NRU really needs to up their game,, they must be losing loads of money when people can't order what they want.!
There really just tykables UK now, there choice of 3rd party nappies is no better than 5 years ago, but as you said there just not stocking up.

I can't be alone in impulse buying nappies in bulk, but if there not in stock when I wanted them I'm not going to buy them months later when I'm not so fussed.

Reactions: Crinklesounds
Since we we went into brexit NRU have been having problems getting the stocks as shipping from the EU is not good, They and other suppliers are doing there best so don't give up on them, Its not there fault.

Baloo said:
Since we we went into brexit NRU have been having problems getting the stocks as shipping from the EU is not good, They and other suppliers are doing there best so don't give up on them, Its not there fault.
Brexit was ages ago they can't blame there poor stock control on Nigel forever.
Most of there nappies come straight from china anyway.

Reactions: Crinklesounds
They can ship their Tinamals everywhere no problem, Diaper Minister, Save Express have them.

BetterDry have been out of stock for months on end.
ABU UK Seem to have no problem getting stock of these.

They used to have a lot of variety, but as HappyNappin said its just Tykables.

If I were in charge of the company, I'd want to grow the company, get in a lot more variety like Trest, LNGU, Bambino etc..
Some variety of new AB clothing.

Diaper Minister seem to know how to run a successful company don't know why NRU can't do the same!

Last edited:
Crinklesounds said:
They can ship their Tinamals everywhere no problem, Diaper Minister, Save Express have them.

BetterDry have been out of stock for months on end.
ABU UK Seem to have no problem getting stock of these.

They used to have a lot of variety, but as HappyNappin said its just Tykables.

If I were in charge of the company, I'd want to grow the company, get in a lot more variety like Trest, LNGU, Bambino etc..
Some variety of new AB clothing.

Diaper Minister seem to know how to run a successful company don't know why NRU can't do the same!
Whilst I mostly deal with incontinence shop rather than NRU but in reality they are the some, NRU is geared towards the ABDL market.

I will say that they also seem to be having issues with Northshore Megamax too which just seem like they have been out of stock for months too despite Incontinence Shop/NRU being the only official reseller of Northshore reseller in the UK, but looking at Northshore's international reseller page incontinence shop/NRU don't appear to be listed anymore https://www.northshorecare.com/international

Back