Not sure where to put this but this concerns a lot of people on Patreon

AdultInnocence said:
Your name isn't explicitly ABDL, you have a little bit of play on words with your name (which I think is quite creative.)
Thank you. I'm honestly surprised no one else thought of it. šŸ˜®
AdultInnocence said:
I am not sure about users with ABDL all together in their name. Artists with content have been getting removed for sure though.
Truly terrible what has happened.

If their anti gun. The gun channels will next. :(

• Thinking
Reactions: KittyninjaW and ozzy4605
I don't use Patreon myself anyway. But still, this blows. Hoping for the best...

This is probably related to their rumoured upcoming IPO attempt. Their valuation is down /a lot/ since the last time (and they dumped a bunch of their workforce in the interim) and it would also absolutely be on brand for Visa/MasterCard to give them an ultimatum in advance of their offering.

Unfortunately while things like cryptocurrency have started to chip away at the control the credit card industry has on.. everything.. there are still very few businesses that can live without being able to process Visa and Mastercard, and this certainly wouldn't be the first company pretty much forced to prune the identified "undesirable" content.

Last edited:
Reactions: dinomonsterrawr
Squiggle Lynx Girl (Shine) just went away. She hasn't posted for a week, which can sometimes happen, but then I found my membership for her missing in today's bill from Patreon, and her patreon page only shows that it's deleted.

Wow! If there were legal reasons, they should at least try to communicate and permit a handover to somewhere else.

This is devastating to people who invested years of work to build up their income, only to be gone to zero in an blink of an eye without a chance for any further communication with their patreons. I'm really mad at Patreon, so I've terminated all my other memberships. I'm just waiting for any reaction, and then Patreon will cease to exist for me. I will never support a company which shows such a disrespect for their customers.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Ranma, perlFerret, KittyninjaW and 1 other person
frankenmup said:
Squiggle Lynx Girl (Shine) just went away. She hasn't posted for a week, which can sometimes happen, but then I found my membership for her missing in today's bill from Patreon, and her patreon page only shows that it's deleted.

Wow! If there were legal reasons, they should at least try to communicate and permit a handover to somewhere else.

This is devastating to people who invested years of work to build up their income, only to be gone to zero in an blink of an eye without a chance for any further communication with their patreons. I'm really mad at Patreon, so I've terminated all my other memberships. I'm just waiting for any reaction, and then Patreon will cease to exist for me. I will never support a company which shows such a disrespect for their customers.
You can continue to follow her story here.

Reactions: perlFerret
Thx @Toet, I actually knew her from furaffinity before supporting her with Patreon. For us readers, we're hardly affected, but think about her perspective: She lost the most part of here income without any prior warning, just from one day to the next.

Reactions: perlFerret
frankenmup said:
Thx @Toet, I actually knew her from furaffinity before supporting her with Patreon. For us readers, we're hardly affected, but think about her perspective: She lost the most part of here income without any prior warning, just from one day to the next.
yes, I can immagine that can be a huge problem to several content producers.

I heard about it on deviantart. That stinks.

ozzy4605 said:
It might be time to change the ABDL Name to something like, ALS, (Adult Little's Space) or ALT, (Adult Little's Time) ? and leve the ABDL name to those who have already dragged it into the mud.
I'm not going to lie I hate the ABDL acronym. It's very misleading and doesn't differentiate individual preferences

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GigglyKid
BigAl1 said:
If their anti gun. The gun channels will next. :(
Guns, gays, furs, abdls, whatever is popular to disfavor and persecute in the moment.

Everybody should be wary of the consolidation of power and dependency in these monopolistic and or mass cooperation and coordination efforts by service providers, financial institutions (banks, payment processors, lenders, etc.) The dependency is by design (think about why there is a push for only digital currency). They can gang together and pretty much shut down the lives of anyone they want in an instant with no recourse. It's all about control and forcing public compliance from the safety of an office by making your life impossible and limiting your ability and effectiveness to fight back or be seen or heard.

When you see coordinated attacks by Facebook and Twitter and Reddit and Google/YouTube and big banks and everyone else jumping on the bandwagon, and using your employee to police you into compliance via OSHA or something (as they did to supress Covid dissenters regardless if you agree or not), always remember no matter which side you're on: YOURE NEXT.

ADISC isn't safe either. A hosting provider or payment processor can pull the plug or freeze the account used to pay the bill any time they want. Or just simply refuse to renew the contract for no reason.

1984 is here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
frankenmup said:

Should always have a contingency with backups of everything. If they won't let you export a subscriber contact list be suspicious.

And yeah I checked her the moment I saw this thread and it was still up. No inappropriate content anywhere. Gone today.

Is furaffinity next?

If you depend on any of these services , covid should have been your wake up call. Backup everything and diversify NOW.

And it's always a dynamic environment. What is open and free today becomes the next big thing and implements the same policies tomorrow. Never be complacent. Always be moving.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
Star is still up on Fa her page has switched to PayPal we just need to support her there.

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret and Edgewater
LittleAndAlone said:
Guns, gays, furs, abdls, whatever is popular to disfavor and persecute in the moment.

Everybody should be wary of the consolidation of power and dependency in these monopolistic and or mass cooperation and coordination efforts by service providers, financial institutions (banks, payment processors, lenders, etc.) The dependency is by design (think about why there is a push for only digital currency). They can gang together and pretty much shut down the lives of anyone they want in an instant with no recourse. It's all about control and forcing public compliance from the safety of an office by making your life impossible and limiting your ability and effectiveness to fight back or be seen or heard.

When you see coordinated attacks by Facebook and Twitter and Reddit and Google/YouTube and big banks and everyone else jumping on the bandwagon, and using your employee to police you into compliance via OSHA or something (as they did to supress Covid dissenters regardless if you agree or not), always remember no matter which side you're on: YOURE NEXT.

ADISC isn't safe either. A hosting provider or payment processor can pull the plug or freeze the account used to pay the bill any time they want.

1984 is here.
You clearly nailed it!!
But sadly, it will not be heard, until they are next!! And, as we both know, it will be to late!!

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz and foxkits
They need to reinstate those Accounts by educating the general public that ABDL is not pedophilia

• Love
Reactions: Ian16545 and KittyninjaW
Alecsam said:
Hey everyone so I was browsing the internet and some creators i follow on Patreon had there accounts removed i didn't think much of it until i watched nekos video in which i learned that apparently if had ABDL in your name or had anything to do with ABDL, you are now banned from the site. From what she says it's apparently because they think that ABDL is the sexualization of minors ( which is both very wrong and ignorant) but also someone named Robin did all the banning themselves so do with that information what you will...
anyways im just paraphrasing neko so please go watch her video but if you follow someone and you want them to be remembered just post there patreon name here
or don't im not the boss of you and you don't have to
anyway rip Xey and Lilith fetish
also sorry for lurking I really am ABDL I just don't know what to type and say a lot of the time.
nekos video

P.S. Also to do this on thanksgiving day is fucked up but that's just my opinion
Yep Patreon is purging fetish artists, but that's not all, even verified artists who draw clean art are still getting banned. A lot of people have struggled because of it. Most people who started Patreon saw that they had a talent for art, so they used that to be able to keep food on the table and clothes on their bodies. Paycheck was near the end of the month as well, and artists who were purged earlier didn't get to claim it before they got the rug pulled out from under them. I think this is cruel and a terrible thing for such a large platform to do. Even Star's account got banned. That account had so much history and great things happened on it. Star and many other creators have posted journals talking about their feelings on it. I agree with everything they had said.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Ranma, LittleAndAlone, ozzy4605 and 3 others
JacksonWayneMyersMusic said:
Yep Patreon is purging fetish artists, but that's not all, even verified artists who draw clean art are still getting banned. A lot of people have struggled because of it. Most people who started Patreon saw that they had a talent for art, so they used that to be able to keep food on the table and clothes on their bodies. Paycheck was near the end of the month as well, and artists who were purged earlier didn't get to claim it before they got the rug pulled out from under them. I think this is cruel and a terrible thing for such a large platform to do. Even Star's account got banned. That account had so much history and great things happened on it. Star and many other creators have posted journals talking about their feelings on it. I agree with everything they had said.
They need to reinstate it.

• Thinking
Reactions: ozzy4605
OscarS said:
They need to reinstate it.
Maby thay all need to go to flotplain or somewhere else were thay can get payed for what thay do, but thay need to do there research first to see if there content is suitable for that platform.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW
JacksonWayneMyersMusic said:
That sucks for all the Patreon users that got booted off, its not just fetish artists that got booted off, some youtube channels like, Dankpods and LTT (Linis Tech Tips) got booted off as well, and i think thay both went over to flotplain? Maby thats were everyone on Patreon should go, just to give Patreon a big kick in there behind, and make them see that it will hirt there hip pocket in the long run if thay keep this crap up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever and KittyninjaW
Need decentralized open platforms. Even stuff like reddit and discord are hierarchical and anyone above can ban and delete your entire sub or server for any reason to maintain and enforce their own mainstream social values that are cookie cut and pasted between them. These social media authoritarians need to have their powers stripped by moving on to truly open decentralized open platforms and letting those echo chamber platforms fail.

Even Twitter for all the claims of now being open free speech now is still selectively censoring and disfavoring the same popular social taboo (eg expressing any views of independence and free will and a willingness to use force to preserve such things when necessary gets blocked for "encouraging violence" etc).

Also need to address the need to extend property rights and protections to the digital space. Things like not being able to own or sell your digital games, how they can close your life long account worth tens of thousands of dollars any time with no notice or compensation. Or having all your stuff deleted instantly with no notice unlike real property where you are legally required to get official notice and reasonable time to respond or get your stuff out, etc. Taking away features in your cars or shutting them down remotely. It's like the last 2000 years of recognized human rights just suddenly went out the window when the internet came to be and the last few post internet generations just accepted it without question.

Wake up people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz, perlFerret, Ian16545 and 3 others
Back