Not liking real underwear.

diapergamer111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anybody else have that feeling of wanting to be diapered the second they wear underwear?
The second I do, I wish I was in a diaper.

Reactions: johnnyDL1, ChristianDiaperLover, Ridinginnappies and 2 others
Yes. I spent the morning in regular underwear, and noticed that it felt very strange.

Reactions: diapergamer111 and MegaLugia
This has been the case my whole life.
Ever since my parents began trying to potty train me, I always preferred diapers. By a long shot. I wanted nothing to do with underwear. I can't recall a single night where I slept in underwear. I have memories of taking off my underwear (which were usually soiled), hiding them, and putting on a goodnite, without my parents looking. They'd find out later when it came time to put on pajamas, however.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: diapergamer111 and espectro
Yes! I used to have a bit of an underwear obsession. I bought all different kinds trying to find my favorite. But now if I don’t have a diaper on I feel unprotected and not just from leaks. But what I have found that works for me is to wear a regular size 6 or 7 baby diaper tucked into my underwear. So now ironically some of my old underwear that I didn’t like before now I find they are the best ones to hold my diaper. I’m glad I didn’t toss them out lol.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and Rusher
Always, but fortunately since I'm 24x7 are just some exceptions to be forced to go back to my undies.

Reactions: diapergamer111
When not diapered I miss peeing at will. Also I miss my spread thighs

Reactions: johnnyDL1 and diapergamer111
espectro said:
Always, but fortunately since I'm 24x7 are just some exceptions to be forced to go back to my undies.
I do at times for a few weeks have to go back to normal underwear. For me it sucks. Always look forward to putting on my diapers again.

Reactions: johnnyDL1
Pantyman said:
When not diapered I miss peeing at will. Also I miss my spread thighs
I miss that too. When I wear I never feel like I have to go which is nice. Sleeping is nicer too.

Reactions: johnnyDL1
PrettyLilPrincess said:
This has been the case my whole life.
Ever since my parents began trying to potty train me, I always preferred diapers. By a long shot. I wanted nothing to do with underwear. I can't recall a single night where I slept in underwear. I have memories of taking off my underwear (which were usually soiled), hiding them, and putting on a goodnite, without my parents looking. They'd find out later when it came time to put on pajamas, however.
I know I was caught a couple times growing up. I got good at hiding pull ups when I was in grade 8, so when I was 13 or 14. I’ve always loved to wear though. I’ve known since I was 3 and even once asked if I could be back in them. I was told no of course.

I haven't worn normal underwear for over 10 years.

I haven't worn regular underwear in 9 years I no longer even own a pair.

Reactions: diaperdude
Thought I'd offer a bit of a different perspective--for whatever it's worth: I classify my underwear two ways: protective (diaper, training pants, some kind of absorbent layer(s) ) or plain--no extra absorbancy. Whatever I need to wear is my regular underwear that day/night. I wear diapers or some kind of absorbent brief much of the time, but occasionally will wear "regular" (no extra padding) tighty-whities. They feel a bit thin, but I just go on with my regular activities.

Reactions: TeeMousy
Turn up the heat and you will appreciate underwear. Diapers get very hot.

Reactions: johnnyDL1, diaperdude and TeeMousy
Prairie said:
Turn up the heat and you will appreciate underwear. Diapers get very hot.
That they do. I’ve worn them in plus 40 Celsius.

LOL all the time! I love the thickness of diapers compared to normal underwear. Also the potty advantage 😂

Reactions: diapergamer111, QTnPLASTIC and johnnyDL1
diaperbobby said:
Thought I'd offer a bit of a different perspective--for whatever it's worth: I classify my underwear two ways: protective (diaper, training pants, some kind of absorbent layer(s) ) or plain--no extra absorbancy. Whatever I need to wear is my regular underwear that day/night. I wear diapers or some kind of absorbent brief much of the time, but occasionally will wear "regular" (no extra padding) tighty-whities. They feel a bit thin, but I just go on with my regular activities.
This is how I do it too. My incontinence problems flare up and subside, so there are times I can get away with TWs and no protection, and there are times that I'm unable or don't want to take the risk. It's hot where I live, so being able to manage with regular underwear for a bit in the afternoon is fine if I'm safely able to do that. It does quite feel thin after wearing heavier protection most of the time though.

Back