DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I dont feel the exciment i used to when i wear diapers now ive on worn 3 or maybe 4 since mid november what is wrong with me xxx

• Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain, PearlandDL, BBBen and 2 others
It might just be a normal purge some people wear a few times then don’t wear for a few months rinse and repeat

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, BBBen, michaelmc and 3 others
There is nothing wrong with you. Those of us who wear mainly for enjoyment go through periods of less interest. It will probably come back with a bang.

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, PearlandDL, BBBen and 4 others
idkwhattoputherelol said:
It might just be a normal purge some people wear a few times then don’t wear for a few months rinse and repeat
Maybe but im not throwing anything aeay done it once notdoing it again as it cost me a fortune xxx

Reactions: BBBen, michaelmc, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
sissybaby34 said:
There is nothing wrong with you. Those of us who wear mainly for enjoyment go through periods of less interest. It will probably come back with a bang.
Im hoping so i still wear them but theres not really any enjoyment xxx

Reactions: PearlandDL, BBBen, michaelmc and 1 other person
DLJosie said:
I dont feel the exciment i used to when i wear diapers now ive on worn 3 or maybe 4 since mid november what is wrong with me xxx
I agree with what others have said already. There's nothing wrong with you Josie! Don't worry, different things can affect the way we feel and what we feel like doing. It could be just the effect of the winter weather and the short days. Just try to enjoy life and try not to think about diapers too much and I'm sure the excitement will probably return again before too long.

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, BBBen, michaelmc and 3 others
ianwee said:
I agree with what others have said already. There's nothing wrong with you Josie! Don't worry, different things can affect the way we feel and what we feel like doing. It could be just the effect of the winter weather and the short days. Just try to enjoy life and try not to think about diapers too much and I'm sure the excitement will probably return again before too long.
Yeah im thinking that.... Thanks xxx

Reactions: PearlandDL, BBBen, michaelmc and 2 others
DLJosie said:
Yeah im thinking that.... Thanks xxx
You're welcome xx

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, PadPhilosopher and DLJosie
The more you do something, the more normal it becomes, and therefore the less exciting. Depending on what it was that drew you to that thing, it may or may not have continued appeal. If it doesn't, then just stop, and if not doing it denormalizes it, it may become appealing and exciting again, but interests coming and going is perfectly normal. Don't worry about it!

• Love
Reactions: Lethdale, PearlandDL, BBBen and 3 others
PadPhilosopher said:
The more you do something, the more normal it becomes, and therefore the less exciting. Depending on what it was that drew you to that thing, it may or may not have continued appeal. If it doesn't, then just stop, and if not doing it denormalizes it, it may become appealing and exciting again, but interests coming and going is perfectly normal. Don't worry about it!
I get what your saying i just hope it come bk to me i was always excited when i was wearing so hope it returns soon xxx

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PearlandDL, BBBen and 3 others
I get what you're saying. I am a. Bedwetter and when I started having to wear at night instead of choosing to wear at night, it did lose some of this interest. Even now while I'm putting on my nighttime diaper I think what have I gotten myself into. But when I'm laying in bed all padded and and as my diaper swells I thoroughly enjoy. What I am doing? .

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, michaelmc, DLJosie and 2 others
Pantyman said:
I get what you're saying. I am a. Bedwetter and when I started having to wear at night instead of choosing to wear at night, it did lose some of this interest. Even now while I'm putting on my nighttime diaper I think what have I gotten myself into. But when I'm laying in bed all padded and and as my diaper swells I thoroughly enjoy. What I am doing? .
Im going to try one tonight to see if i can get some enjoyment out of it i have 2 of my faves dotty the pony 🐎 and rearz mermaid tales and rearz daydreamers ive tried only once so hopefully if i try one of my faves ill get the enjoyment bk xxx

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen and ianwee
DLJosie said:
Im going to try one tonight to see if i can get some enjoyment out of it i have 2 of my faves dotty the pony 🐎 and rearz mermaid tales and rearz daydreamers ive tried only once so hopefully if i try one of my faves ill get the enjoyment bk xxx
Good luck Josie.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and DLJosie
  • Love
Reactions: BBBen and ianwee
that happened to me a few times for 3-4 days, once it was about 8 days, but the last year and 3/4 I have only not worn 3 days, usually 1 day at a time!!!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen, ianwee and 1 other person
ARBBB2 said:
that happened to me a few times for 3-4 days, once it was about 8 days, but the last year and 3/4 I have only not worn 3 days, usually 1 day at a time!!!
Rhanks ots been over a month so hopin i get some sort of enjoyment bk tonight if i wear one of my favorite diapers xxx

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BBBen and ianwee
@DLJosie : you do it all right if you dont throw all away. Store the diaper somewhere, where they are safe and dont overwhelm yourself. It looks like binge and purge. After a few times, it'll get better 🦖🧸

Reactions: PearlandDL, PadPhilosopher and DLJosie
Just give it some time, I've had periods without wearing for weeks/months, and then periods wearing daily. It's part of the rhythm for loads of us!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, DLJosie and BBBen
Hiawatha said:
Just give it some time, I've had periods without wearing for weeks/months, and then periods wearing daily. It's part of the rhythm for loads of us!
Thanks im hoping it comes bk soon xxx

Reactions: Hiawatha
BBBen said:
@DLJosie : you do it all right if you dont throw all away. Store the diaper somewhere, where they are safe and dont overwhelm yourself. It looks like binge and purge. After a few times, it'll get better 🦖🧸
Im keeping the diapers i have im not getting rid of nothing ive done it once when i couldnt accept myself butvoowed never again xxx

Reactions: PearlandDL, BBBen and PadPhilosopher
Back