Not changing when you don't have to go out.

Sometimes my girlfriend is here at my house during the weekend. So we usually do something like playing tennis (We belong to a tennis club that has inside courts) or go for lunch in a restaurant. But sometimes we just hang out, watching TV or a movie. Nothing serious. But if she's still here I don't just sit around in a soiled diaper. Even though I don't stink (that bad) because I've always used chlorophyll. But if I'm sitting here just me, I might get a bit lazy and not changing myself. Even if they might be soaked or dirty. Yeah, not a good thing but everyone get's a little lazy sometimes.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lethdale
I change my diapers the same amount whether I am at home or out and about. My diaper tends to be about 70% full before it gets uncomfortable. I hate having an overly wet diaper, and I always change immediately following a bowel accident. The difference is, if I know I will be home I will wear a heavier diaper (like a North Shore MegaMax) than if I plan to be out in public (my go to is Tena Slip Maxi/Ultima).

Reactions: Diprs2, greatlake5 and Lethdale
When I’m home and I’m using my North Shore mega max diaper. I have it on from the evening before. But it holds up OK at night. In the morning I urinate a lot and have to make turd. It’s hard for me to hold in so I just in the morning make that first big turd in my diaper. It doesn’t bother me too much. Even if my girlfriends around she knows I’ll make my diaper but clean up on my own so she she just makes some funny comments. I don’t usually change that quickly when I make turd in my diaper in the morning because I have to make again a couple hours later. Then after that and flooding the diaper again, I’ll clean up and change it. When I’m at home in the evening I’ll pee in my diaper and usually make in it again, I’ll finish watching a movie or TV show or reading a newspaper or magazine then eventually, I’ll change into my nighttime diaper and clean up. So I guess I am guilty of keeping a wet and loaded diaper on for longer than possibly I should. But it doesn’t really matter , if I’m at home alone or with my girlfriend. I don’t mind having a loaded diaper for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
It all depends. I usually lounge around the house in a wet diaper until it is very saturated, I have to go out, i know I have someone coming, or I am wearing a not very absorbent diaper. Then I change it. However when it is messy, I change it right away as I have sensitive skin and get severe diaper rash.

I’ll change when I can feel my nappy is really wet or when I check how wet it is, particularly before a meeting or driving as I want to be sure there is no risk of it leaking. As a rule I check/change every 4/5 hours anyway as my nappy I s generally pretty wet by then.

fancydancey said:
I change my diapers the same amount whether I am at home or out and about. My diaper tends to be about 70% full before it gets uncomfortable. I hate having an overly wet diaper, and I always change immediately following a bowel accident. The difference is, if I know I will be home I will wear a heavier diaper .
I'm almost like you. The only time I don't change is when I'm sleeping. That's why I wear a quality booster when I'm in bed. I wet heavily so I also wear plastic pants and a larger bed pad. But like most of us sometimes we get a little lazy. As long I don't have anything going on I might sit around later in the morning. No real damage.

Reactions: Diprs2 and (deleted member)
Back