Northshore

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Where do you buy Northshore products from???… where do “ you” purchase them from ?

Healthwick in Canada

Reactions: Subtlerustle
I've gone to their website since I live in the US.

Reactions: BabyWaverly
Their website.

Reactions: BabyWaverly and DLScottsman
Their website. One of the great features of buying from NorthShore is that they ship via FedEx, in a FedEx box to my local Walgreens. I pick them up there. No awkward questions about deliveries to the house.

Reactions: splootbutt
KindaOlde said:
Their website. One of the great features of buying from NorthShore is that they ship via FedEx, in a FedEx box to my local Walgreens. I pick them up there. No awkward questions about deliveries to the house.
I just received an email from them today that they have now switched to UPS for shipping.
Also the threshold for free shipping has been lowered.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, Racingmatt550 and deepdriftAD
Blacksmith said:
I just received an email from them today that they have now switched to UPS for shipping.
I just saw that last night also. I did see that they will stay with FedEx for those, like me, that wish to pick up at a FedEx drop off site.

Blacksmith said:
They never should have raised the threshold for free shipping from $99 to $150. What is it now?

Free shipping was included on orders over $149. They have lowered it to $125 now.

Mike4978 said:
Free shipping was included on orders over $149. They have lowered it to $125 now.
Kitnitiative.com ships Adventure Puffs for free.

gobphus said:
Kitnitiative.com ships Adventure Puffs for free.
I’ve always got the free shipping on my orders. I go through a case of megamax and supremes each month.

Reactions: gobphus
For the US states, I received an email from NorthShore saying that they switched primary shipping from FedEx to UPS, just a heads up if you were having shipping issues in the past, also the rates are slightly better with the new carrier

KindaOlde said:
I really wish other suppliers offered this option. It is so convenient.

Reactions: KindaOlde
LL Medico, free shipping

Northshore MegaMax diapers are my go-to diapers, and I buy directly from them. I am on auto ship and getting what I feel is the best deal, and hopefully keeping price as low as possible! I go thru approx 3.5 cases per month.

What size do you normally wear ? Also do the bags say briefs or diapers on them …. I think they are changing the names on them

qwertyqwerty said:
What size do you normally wear ? Also do the bags say briefs or diapers on them …. I think they are changing the names on them
These seem to run a bit large. Whereas I'm a large in most diapers, including ABU and Tykables, I find that the medium MegaMax fits me well. Consider ordering some sample packs.

And to the question about diapers versus briefs: I've seen the "diaper style" packaging on the website, but the actual bags I've received still say "briefs." YMMV there. Perhaps I got old stock.

Last edited:
Back