Northshore

Jim100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Has anyone tried the Northshore magamax disposable diaper? If so what do you think of them?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love them! I got a free sample and they were super soft and no leaks!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, chuck, AniwayasSong and 3 others
Ditto to Jayson's post above. I tried my first one two days ago that I received in sample pack when I ordered other items.

They were very soft, very absorbent, and also no leaks!

Not as babyish as some, but with mostly a plain white backing they do not seem like a medical diaper.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, NorthShoreAdam and JaysonTheRegressor
I personally prefer cuter more babyish diapers, but being as objective as possible this is what I've noticed from trying them out (which in all honesty has only been one so far):

1. They're probably the highest capacity/most absorbent diapers currently available and
2. They have the strongest tapes currently available on the market.

And now they're available in different colors which I think makes them a bit cuter imo 😅

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, NorthShoreAdam and Blathers
Jim100 said:
Has anyone tried the Northshore magamax disposable diaper? If so what do you think of them?
Got a sample of them not too long ago and they were pretty awesome.

• Not super thick and cushy out of the bag but wow, they absorb a lot, swell a ton as well. Definitely a heavy duty option if you need something to last a while.

• Moisture wicking was my only real dissatisfaction but they still worked alright.

• The tapes were almost too strong, they hold so fantastically well. Taping panel was sturdy too.

• Plastic backing on them felt soft and thick, didn't feel any risk of the backing splitting when reaching capacity.

Definitely worth a try in my honest opinion, just make sure you get the correct sizing.
Request some samples, mine came in a small plain box and both sizes came in two colors.
Two diapers in each bag, one plain white and one blue.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt, GoodnitesXL21, NorthShoreAdam and 4 others
Agree with most.

Great elastics. Tapes super strong when aloud to set! Hold a ton. A little stiff in the core but things loosen a bit when it gets wet. I really like the blue ones.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, NorthShoreAdam, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Yeah the blue ones are fantastic

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, NorthShoreAdam, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I agree the northshore megamax are a very good diaper. They swell up pretty good when wet, plus I did not use a booster when I tried them. All in all a very good diaper.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, NorthShoreAdam, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I was expecting everyone here to be all like what? Megamax? Never heard of them in my life 😝

• Haha
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam, DLScottsman, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
They are very comfortable and, I think the best value for your dollar for abdl pamps. Sure, you could spend a bit extra $$$ for prints, but the megamax does everything abdl diapers do on the practical side: thickness, absorbency, softness, etc.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt, NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
There is a search button on the top right of your screen type in megamax and you will see plenty of posts for the last 2 years.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and sbmccue
Great product, they run just a bit on the bigger size, so if your are right between sizes I suggest ordering samples of the above and below size. They are moderately thick and swell a huge amount, which might not be for everyone, nut its a perk for me. The blue is my go to color, not overbearing, but not boring either. The tapes are amazing as well as the landing strip for the tapes, and the plastic seem to be very strong as well.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Lets just say I recently received 6 cases of them , that is how good I think they are , tried them about 2 years ago and switched to them from dry 24/7. they do run on the large end in sizing, the tape landing pad is very large so you can fit them how you want with various taping angles. I am a heavy wetter overnight but they handle it without any issues after you learn your fit, wick away well and swell up a lot. I wear my overnight for usually 12 to 14 hours.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and NorthShoreAdam
The plastic backing is super soft yet sturdy, the landing panel is nice and strong, the sap/fluff ratio is perfect as when the diaper starts to absorb and expand the material inside reminds squishy and smooth and doesn't suffer at all from clumping. i typically wear mediums (36" waist) but found the smalls were just the right fit for me. i know this is way beyond spec (but my skin is used to it) i typically do not change until there is a threat of leaking and with the MegaMax's that is on average close to 20 hours. AMAZING diaper!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and NorthShoreAdam
They are my new fave diaper if that says anything, great nighttime diaper. Even wore it to a restaurant
<3

The sizing is amazing for a chubby little girl like me :D and they are so comfy. Didnt leak at all highly recommend

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and BobbiSueEllen
How do the compare to the tykables Camelot? More or less absorbent?

The shipping cost to send a case to Canada is 109$ US. 🤯 The tykables are available in Canada, still expensive tho...

in my opinion, megamax have become my go to diaper for my bedwetting, i have them on auto reorder for 2 cases per order, and they have served me well with only user error to blame for wet sheets at this point (firehose outside of leakguards) overall, they hold up well and they have great customer relations, and even have the owner having an account here at @NorthShoreAdam

I've worn all three colors of MegaMax and they are all consistently fantastic...but the pinks are perfect above all. I don't wear or like prints, way too garish, so these fit the bill nicely.

The MegaMax is in a neck-and-neck pace with Rearz' InControl Elite as far as overall excellence, performance and bang-for-buck...of all the diapers I've worn and soaked, I know of no two finer. And I'm looking forward to buying more MegaMax diapers in pink soon. Northshore did all right! 🥰

Cheech said:
How do the compare to the tykables Camelot? More or less absorbent?
i think Megamax are the capacity kings right now.. i have not tried Camelots (i am not a fan of the hook and loop system) but i have tried other Tykables (Unicorns, Overnights, Little Rawrs, Little Rascals, Pride) and Tykables are no slouch! But i think Megamax has the biggest usable capacity.

Reactions: chamberpot, pampers47, NorthShoreAdam and 1 other person
Back