northshore supreme blue review

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I'm been stuck at home which I'm sure many of you are to so I decided to splurge on a case of northshore supreme blue. The diaper is thick and heavy even when it dry. It does hold a lot moor than what I am us to I don't really flood my diapers but I do think it well hold 4 to 5 of a good full blown wetting. The web site say you should be able to wear one of these for 8 hours. I say give or take. Like i say this diapers do get heavy so if you wear this out in public I would suggest to some underwear or something to help support it. Lots of room in the back for people who have bowel incontinence I would believe. The padding is really stiff so I would try to fluff it up before putting it on. The taps are strong but I did have one pop off on me but it does have double layers so that is s plus. The plastic back feels thick strong. I got the blue color diapers polka dots. I do like the design it not in your face like moist printed diapers but it still stands out than your traditional White diapers. I do wish if you buy a case of them that you can get moor than one color but that may happen one day. Not much if a crinkle to it but I hard most plastic diapers that heavy duty arnt. Over all I think it is a good quality diaper and I'll give it a 8 out of 10 with a chance to bump up to a 9 depending on how what does at night.

View attachment 39567View attachment 39568

Reactions: JTSi92 and Midwest82
If you add 4 packs of any color to your shopping cart on the northshore website you will get a discount that knocks the price down to that of a full case of a single color. No biggie, try not to get too bummed out, wait a couple months and reorder.

Yeah I liked them a lot, will probably buy a pack in the future. The biggest problem for me was that the tapes are too thin and weak to hold when the diaper is fully soaked, I had two pop off. The white tape under is strong enough, but it's a bit of a pain and they should've just made them a bit wider or stronger. It also lacks elastic in the front, which makes it seem cheaper. It holds a good amount though, and wicks extremely well. I gave it a 8.5/10

Ereid2k19 said:
The biggest problem for me was that the tapes are too thin and weak to hold when the diaper is fully soaked, I had two pop off

Same thing here..... never had it happen with the megmax line though.

Ya I say the tabs is where they drop the ball but I still think it a good diaper to lay around the house in.

A possible quick fix, is to put clear packing tape on the landing zone. That's what i do.

Last edited:
Northshore Supremes are fantastic. I just received an order of them this afternoon.

Back