Northshore Megamax return??

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does anyone know when the Northshore range will be back in stock on NRU and similar UK based suppliers? It seems like they have been out of stock for months now.

Reactions: Edgewater
Also seems like they brought back the hook and loop Magamax Airs.

Reactions: Edgewater and Littleman12
Littleman12 said:
Does anyone know when the Northshore range will be back in stock on NRU and similar UK based suppliers? It seems like they have been out of stock for months now.
I have Emailed NRU about a week ago and they said they should have Northshore MegaMax in stock at the end of March possibly beginning of April as I want some Northshore nappies/diapers aswell

Littleman12 said:

I also have had the same frustration.

However there is a solution: Amazon sell Sunkiss Masterpiece which are functionally identical to Megamax.

The only differences are the lack of the Northshore logo on the wings, and the bags are clear (but identically sized, and perforated in the same place).

They are also cheaper than Megamax. And readily available. I presume Sunkiss are the manufacturer Northshore use to make Megamax.

Following up on this thread a bit. Northshore has restocked the old design hook and loop Megamax Airs. I picked up a bag and they are so great. I hope they keep them around.

The bag was stamped 2021 so it seems this was from an old run. Hopefully they have a large supply or plan to manufacture more.

Commonly the issue of supply delays tends to be:
1. Date of Order.
2. Shipping / Delivery delays.

Edgewater said:
Commonly the issue of supply delays tends to be:
1. Date of Order.
2. Shipping / Delivery delays.
AFAIK this was a model they discontinued in favor of the Airlocks. And now brought back?

badger50 said:
I also have had the same frustration.

However there is a solution: Amazon sell Sunkiss Masterpiece which are functionally identical to Megamax.

The only differences are the lack of the Northshore logo on the wings, and the bags are clear (but identically sized, and perforated in the same place).

They are also cheaper than Megamax. And readily available. I presume Sunkiss are the manufacturer Northshore use to make Megamax.
Blimey, Sunkiss Masterpiece are £26.98 for 10!
How much are maegamax these days??

TreeLad said:
And, as the product enhances when NorthShore changes away from a shady manufacturer you will have the older design.

US Corporations have long been getting the shaft from the EU and Great Britain as your government continue not to do the same to China. So, as you complain about NorthShore charging you so much, maybe you should look at your own government that places a heavy import tax and than adds a VAT tax. In the USA, ! pay less than you do because we do not have the additional government taxes!

Reactions: mybebaby101UK
TreeLad said:
You can buy a case of 40 SunKiss Masterpiece for under £80 on Amazon Prime with subscribe and save.

splootbutt said:
Also seems like they brought back the hook and loop Magamax Airs.
How are the hook and loop?

Timely post, I've pondered this stock question of the "mega" at NRU. There stocks of plastic pants is also very poor. The Drylife brand work well here. But no stock for an age.

DLfuunseeker said:
How are the hook and loop?
I think they are pretty good. Definitely not as string as tapes but they are soooo much quieter and discrete.

Back