Northshore Care customer service concerns?

bambinod said:
No disposable diapers hold up really well to being very active, especially when you're sweating. Are you sure this was an unusual amount of "diaper fall-apart", given the conditions?
I wear 24/7/365, at home, work and everywhere else. I usually get 10 to 12 hours wear from a mega max diaper.
leaks are rare, usually in the car on the way home from work(80 minute drive).
i‘ve never had an issue with a megaMax falling apart.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Glad to hear Adam got your issues taken care of :)

Adam is truth. Thank you so much for always supporting diapers!

Reactions: chamberpot, wettingagain and NorthShoreAdam
Just started wearing the megamax a couple weeks ago. First pack I bought was the black. Hated the color, felt like I was using the bathroom in a garbage bag.
I did like the product itself. They’re great for wearing in public because they don’t start out bulky and only seemed bulky a couple times I really had to go. I didn’t experience the breakdown and clumping like I have with other diapers.
They’re great at home too because the smalls fit me nice and stay together well so I can wear a shirt and a diaper or just a diaper and it stays on. Wound up buying a case of the blue and I like that color way better.

I had a similar issue with my MegaMax diaper opening at the rear elastic waist band. I was very upset when it happened while changing.

When I received defective diapers from a different company I requested a replacement shipment and the diapers for my shipment were replaced free of charge and I did not have to return the unused defective diapers.

Last edited:
Back