Noisy Plastic Pants

plasphil

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone else like noisy plastic pants? I recently bought some Haian plastic pants in glass clear with four studs either side. They are the noisiest plastic pants I have ever worn. As they make a glorious crackly sound when I walk around the house, even with clothes over the top, I thought I would wear them out on a shopping trip. Apart from hot summer days which thankfully are pretty rare in the UK, I always wear plastic pants over a nappy, even plastic backed ones. So this morning I put on my usual Tena slip with the clear plastic pants over the top. I admired myself in the mirror (I know it's sad!) and put my jeans on over the top. After donning the winter jacket I headed off for the town which is about a ten minute walk away, no point in using the car. It wasn't long before I realized no one else could hear what I could hear but I still get a thrill wearing nappies and plastic pants in public places. If I'm going to be out for a couple of hours I always drink a bottle of water or other drinks so the inevitable will happen and on this occasion I had to stop for a couple of minutes on the way home to enjoy that warm wet feeling I've grown to love. That was an experience I shall definitely be doing again, maybe in the company of friends!

Phil

• Love
Reactions: jsniperx, PricklyPear, sparkes2008 and 2 others
I love noisy plastics but like you think most people don’t even notice them

Reactions: Angelapinks
The other day I found out something I hadn't realized...I happened to be wearing only Hanes briefs under my jeans...coming up the stairs to the computer room I heard noises that I had attributed to plastic pants, but it had to be my jeans making those noises. A bit of an 'aha' moment.

• Wow
plasphil said:
Anyone else like noisy plastic pants? I recently bought some Haian plastic pants in glass clear with four studs either side. They are the noisiest plastic pants I have ever worn. As they make a glorious crackly sound when I walk around the house, even with clothes over the top, I thought I would wear them out on a shopping trip. Apart from hot summer days which thankfully are pretty rare in the UK, I always wear plastic pants over a nappy, even plastic backed ones. So this morning I put on my usual Tena slip with the clear plastic pants over the top. I admired myself in the mirror (I know it's sad!) and put my jeans on over the top. After donning the winter jacket I headed off for the town which is about a ten minute walk away, no point in using the car. It wasn't long before I realized no one else could hear what I could hear but I still get a thrill wearing nappies and plastic pants in public places. If I'm going to be out for a couple of hours I always drink a bottle of water or other drinks so the inevitable will happen and on this occasion I had to stop for a couple of minutes on the way home to enjoy that warm wet feeling I've grown to love. That was an experience I shall definitely be doing again, maybe in the company of friends!

Phil
All of my plastic pants are very noisy and they do their job of keeping my pants and bed dry too.

The noises plastic pants I've worn were made from PEVA material. A common plastic material used for things like shower curtains. They are quite noisy. I wear them over cloth diapers which themselves are noiseless, so PEVA plastic pants provide that additional sensorial experience I occasionally look for when I'm wearing my diapers and want to feel more childish.

Lyric said:
The noises plastic pants I've worn were made from PEVA material. A common plastic material used for things like shower curtains. They are quite noisy. I wear them over cloth diapers which themselves are noiseless, so PEVA plastic pants provide that additional sensorial experience I occasionally look for when I'm wearing my diapers and want to feel more childish.
I heard PEVA pants are very loud, even under clothes. I read somewhere that they will be noticeable. Is that the case with you? I’ve been reluctant to try them.

BabyHailey1977 said:
I heard PEVA pants are very loud, even under clothes. I read somewhere that they will be noticeable. Is that the case with you? I’ve been reluctant to try them.
Yes, that's why I wore them. I was experimenting, trying to find out if they were loud enough to be noticed and they were.

Reactions: littledub1955, BabyLouise and BabyHailey1977
Back