No one ever found out that I have a diaper fetishized nature have since I was a child and can’t and won’t stop.this is the first time I’ve reached out

BISKIT

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m an adult diaper wearing person,wearing diapers my hole life and can’t stop and don’t want to eather .but feel like I’m a freak at times.am I wrong???

Am I wrong about wanting to wear diapers?

Reactions: warmfeeling
Nothing wrong with wearing nappies or wanting to wear nappies. If they makes you happy wear them. For me wearing really helps my mental health.

Reactions: BISKIT and warmfeeling
I just had to tell someone

Reactions: Sealander
It makes me feel good and I love wetting and wearing diapers

Still don’t want my family and friends to know.would not be happy

So I reached out just now.lol after 58 years

With me it never stopped from when I was a real baby and don’t know why eather.

Feel like a freak

BISKIT said:
I’m an adult diaper wearing person,wearing diapers my hole life and can’t stop and don’t want to eather .but feel like I’m a freak at times.am I wrong???

Hiya! Welcome to ADISC 😊

You're in a supportive place here, the vast majority of us wear diapers for one reason or another!

If they make you happy and you're not hurting anyone/forcing it onto to others, I really wouldn't worry! It doesn't make you a freak or anything else! For me, as an example, they help with my anxiety and trauma, as well as the DL side of things (I just love wearing nappies lol). I've grown past the point of being ashamed, I'm not hurting anyone and I certainly am super private with my wearing. That's how I look at things and it has helped me massively overcome the barrier of guilt/shame/purge cycle (getting rid of all nappies) etc.

Hope this helps. 😊

Reactions: Ortler, warmfeeling, BISKIT and 2 others
BISKIT said:
Feel like a freak
That's how I felt too a long time ago, but overcame that when I realized there were so many more people just like me. And just like you, I too still had a strong desire for diapers when I was still a baby. It never left me. I went around 22 years from when i was rushed out of diapers at a very young age to when I was around 24 when I got my own place without any real diapers. Sure I bought goodnights a few times when I was younger, but they weren't real diapers. I somehow found that you can get high quality diapers from the internet and when I ordered them, I never stopped, and always had a stash on hand. I wear for mental health reasons, strictly DL, meaning I only enjoy diapers. Welcome to the community, you're not wrong for wanting to wear diapers.

Reactions: Ortler, warmfeeling, BISKIT and 1 other person
Akura said:
Hiya! Welcome to ADISC 😊

You're in a supportive place here, the vast majority of us wear diapers for one reason or another!

If they make you happy and you're not hurting anyone/forcing it onto to others, I really wouldn't worry! It doesn't make you a freak or anything else! For me, as an example, they help with my anxiety and trauma, as well as the DL side of things (I just love wearing nappies lol). I've grown past the point of being ashamed, I'm not hurting anyone and I certainly am super private with my wearing. That's how I look at things and it has helped me massively overcome the barrier of guilt/shame/purge cycle (getting rid of all nappies) etc.

Hope this helps. 😊
Thank you.never reached out before till now.thank you..

Reactions: warmfeeling and ianwee
I love wearing Breifs plastic back with tabs.

BISKIT said:
I love it as well.and I will not stop..lol

BISKIT said:
I love it as well.and I will not stop..lol
I’m wearing right now..not kidding

theancientmariner said:
That's how I felt too a long time ago, but overcame that when I realized there were so many more people just like me. And just like you, I too still had a strong desire for diapers when I was still a baby. It never left me. I went around 22 years from when i was rushed out of diapers at a very young age to when I was around 24 when I got my own place without any real diapers. Sure I bought goodnights a few times when I was younger, but they weren't real diapers. I somehow found that you can get high quality diapers from the internet and when I ordered them, I never stopped, and always had a stash on hand. I wear for mental health reasons, strictly DL, meaning I only enjoy diapers. Welcome to the community, you're not wrong for wanting to wear diapers.
Yes I know,I try to buy abina m4 myself.

BISKIT said:
Yes I know,I try to buy abina m4 myself.
But sometimes it gets sexual,but that’s just me

BISKIT said:
But sometimes it gets sexual,but that’s just me
I have to have plastic back diapers.cloth just don’t do it.
BISKIT said:
thank you for the support I needed it..

BISKIT said:
Biskit, I'm pleased for you that you have (at last) found this place where there are lots of other people who enjoy wearing diapers, and where you can feel safe and comfortable talking about it. As others have said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you enjoying wearing diapers! You have probably already realized that this is a friendly and supportive community of nice people with a wide variety of interests largely centering around diapers. As you explore the posts and comments on here, I hope you will begin to feel less 'alone' and more 'amongst friends'.

ianwee said:
Biskit, I'm pleased for you that you have (at last) found this place where there are lots of other people who enjoy wearing diapers, and where you can feel safe and comfortable talking about it. As others have said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you enjoying wearing diapers! You have probably already realized that this is a friendly and supportive community of nice people with a wide variety of interests largely centering around diapers. As you explore the posts and comments on here, I hope you will begin to feel less 'alone' and more 'amongst friends'.
Yes I feel completely comfortable here.and I thank you all.Never told anyone for 58 yrs.so thank you all

Reactions: warmfeeling and ianwee
Back