Ninjamas

12srepaid said:
Are you referring to the semi-recent version? Goodnites fixed that problem fairly quick.
Oh, are they back to normal-ish?

Reactions: 12srepaid
Riddy said:
Oh, are they back to normal-ish?

yep, some manufacturing error i think, can't remember the exact excuse they had

Reactions: 12srepaid
I remember the backlash on the Goodnites website during that time. They acted as if nothing changed, despite an ingredient change.

Goodnites is gonna have to be more careful now that they have a new contender in the P&G corner, Ninjamas!

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I remember the backlash on the Goodnites website during that time. They acted as if nothing changed, despite an ingredient change.

Goodnites is gonna have to be more careful now that they have a new contender in the P&G corner, Ninjamas!
MAYBE they have a new contender. Pics just got posted and they’re notably shorter than good nights...

Reactions: TigerDL
Lmgg33 said:
MAYBE they have a new contender. Pics just got posted and they’re notably shorter than good nights...

Yeah, that has me a little concerned.

Once I get home I’ll post comparison pics here.

cantthinkofaname said:
yep, some manufacturing error i think, can't remember the exact excuse they had
That would explain why I found the less elastic sides before the design change.

Beowulf said:
Once I get home I’ll post comparison pics here.
You've received yours already? Yes please! Any/all anecdotes about fit vs GoodNites would be very much appreciated. Regardless, I'll probably go out in search of these tomorrow unless somebody posts clear evidence that they're terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beowulf
Got them! Okay so I’m not impressed. The sizing differences are HUGE! I wear Goodnites every night with no issues, I can barley fit into the elastics, they’re maxed out on me and I’m 5’7, 140lb ish with 30inch sides or so and these fit like a S/M Goodnite.

Attachments

• 8343FA5F-B561-4BC7-8E11-557FF89D72C6.jpeg
    8343FA5F-B561-4BC7-8E11-557FF89D72C6.jpeg
    330.8 KB · Views: 108
  • CD992F59-AA12-498B-9478-6ECE284E4F0D.jpeg
    CD992F59-AA12-498B-9478-6ECE284E4F0D.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 2223DD2A-6749-4697-85EF-F52372E9041A.jpeg
    2223DD2A-6749-4697-85EF-F52372E9041A.jpeg
    454.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 72548DCF-C003-4D90-A28A-8A909BC92AB7.jpeg
    72548DCF-C003-4D90-A28A-8A909BC92AB7.jpeg
    739.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 6694FF08-B588-4D36-99EB-85947B03A525.jpeg
    6694FF08-B588-4D36-99EB-85947B03A525.jpeg
    462.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: osirisboi15, 12srepaid, TigerDL and 1 other person
That's a shame. I'm glad I cancelled mine before they shipped.

reliablealter said:
That's a shame. I'm glad I cancelled mine before they shipped.
Sorry to bring bad news! It honestly feels like they put the S/M in the L/XL box by mistake.

Reactions: reliablealter
Beowulf said:
Got them! Okay so I’m not impressed. The sizing differences are HUGE! I wear Goodnites every night with no issues, I can barley fit into the elastics, they’re maxed out on me and I’m 5’7, 140lb ish with 30inch sides or so and these fit like a S/M Goodnite.
Thanks for saving me $9 ... I barley can get a goodnite on. #nopeToThese

Beowulf said:
Sorry to bring bad news! It honestly feels like they put the S/M in the L/XL box by mistake.
No worries. I appreciate the bad news. It means $25 stay in my pocket (I was going to get the box as well)

I canceled my order as well. I watched the mindlessly diapered review and know how small she is and they ripped on her.

I'm thinking about getting a return done on mine as soon as it arrives.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
I’ll probably donate the rest of mine or something like that.

12srepaid said:

You should be able to cancel the order before it's delivered, to save the whole return process. Also, if they really are very small, you can get a refund. Satisfaction guarantee.

Prairie said:
You should be able to cancel the order before it's delivered, to save the whole return process. Also, if they really are very small, you can get a refund. Satisfaction guarantee.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to cancel the order, so I have to wait for it to be delivered.
Hopefully I'll be able to be there when UPS man shows up, and send them back.
I chosen it to be gift boxed/wrapped, so hopefully it wont be too awkward.

Last edited:
Beowulf said:

Thanks for the photo and review , seems like the new ninjamas are disappointing , i think they get the sizing very wrong and is nowhere near the fit , weight and sizing of similar size goodnites .

Reactions: TigerDL and 12srepaid
I was hoping they would look more cool looking too. They look kinda washed out. ☹

I hope enough with bad reviews, Pampers will fix them, although I doubt it.

Last edited:
Back