Ninjamas have arrived in the UK!

HappyNappin said:
The ones I bought where made in Poland,
Sizes vary from one production country to another, as we all know with the differences between Goodnites, European DryNites, and Australian DryNites, so it’s possible the Poland-made ones are larger, but hard to tell without side-to-side comparison.

nappyboy40 said:
Can you post some pics of the pants. How do they compare to drynites
Size?
I will do, again I'd like to compare them directly against the competition but I only just managed to get them on.
DanElmontan said:
Sizes vary from one production country to another, as we all know with the differences between Goodnites, European DryNites, and Australian DryNites, so it’s possible the Poland-made ones are larger, but hard to tell without side-to-side comparison.
There really not big at all, I'm currently wearing a store brand age 4-7 night pant and it's far larger than the ninjamas in every way, although despite there small size I was impressed that they didn't come apart after an hour's wear and too two moderate wettings, there certainly sturdier than underjams

nappyboy40 said:
Size?
I'll try post some pics later on when I'm back home :) I would try and compare them to DryNites in the pic but I havent bought any in a while (wasn't exactly blown away when they changed the style if I'm honest)

HappyNappin said:
I will do, again I'd like to compare them directly against the competition but I only just managed to get them on.

There really not big at all, I'm currently wearing a store brand age 4-7 night pant and it's far larger than the ninjamas in every way, although despite there small size I was impressed that they didn't come apart after an hour's wear and too two moderate wettings, there certainly sturdier than underjams
I'd like to know which pants these are 😄

nappyboy40 said:
Size?

DanElmontan said:
Are the Ninjamas you purchased made in the UK or the US?
They were the UK ones I bought

PCS said:
Wow! These really are a UK version given how they put the weight in Stone and Pounds on them!
JohnD0919 said:
They were the UK ones I bought
Yeah they are definitely a separate version from the current north american ninjamas, as pcs points out they have our old caveman measures on them, stones, also sized by age here so S-M is 4-7, and L is 8-12 years.
The polish factory seem to make them pretty strong, at a 33" round my hips where the pant sits I'm pushing to it's max yet I wore one to bed and it was still in one piece when I woke up.
Something that surprised me was when dry the 3 channel core isnt really obvious, and there's no mention of it on the package but the tube swell up lovely when wet.
Oh, and there's no branding or anything to indicate the back of the nappy, drynites don't have it anymore either, but it's very prominent on the us version

Last edited:
Has anyone got any pictures of how they compare to drynites

Deepsecrets said:
Has anyone got any pictures of how they compare to drynites
Argh, I knew I needed drynites for something, I can compare them to Aldi night pants if that's any good?

HappyNappin said:
Argh, I knew I needed drynites for something, I can compare them to Aldi night pants if that's any good?
If you could that would be good can't say I've tried or even seen the aldi ones but I'm sure it will give some sort of idea as to size

Deepsecrets said:
If you could that would be good can't say I've tried or even seen the aldi ones but I'm sure it will give some sort of idea as to size
Will try at get these done today.

Just out of Asda and it looks like there also stocking ninjamas now, and there at a much more competitive price that at boots.
Think there £4.25 which is only marginally more than Huggies

HappyNappin said:
Yeah, been thinking of getting some but the 4-7yrs bit puts me off

I managed to pick up some at Asda at the weekend and I'm a big fan.

There smaller around the waist but to me they were a lot softer and more comfortable than drynites especially after having an accident. I think I prefer the 3 channel padding system it seems to remove the wetness a lot faster and more consistently than traditional sap like drynites.

Just wish they were a wee bit bigger then they would be perfect for me.

Reactions: 12srepaid and BenNevis
Jamas said:

There smaller around the waist but to me they were a lot softer and more comfortable than drynites especially after having an accident. I think I prefer the 3 channel padding system it seems to remove the wetness a lot faster and more consistently than traditional sap like drynites.

Have you got any pictures of what they actually look like?

BenNevis said:
Have you got any pictures of what they actually look like?
Screenshot_20220829-221409.png
Only got the one at the moment just directly compare to the drynites. Hight of them a pretty much identical it's really just in the waistband difference

• Wow
Reactions: antte91, 12srepaid, espectro and 1 other person
Thanks for that. I'm surprised that the design is much brighter and less subtle than the drynites, but definately prefer the brighter colours of the ninjamas over the the drynites.

BenNevis said:
Thanks for that. I'm surprised that the design is much brighter and less subtle than the drynites, but definately prefer the brighter colours of the ninjamas over the the drynites.
Yeah yeah same. They did slightly de-colour on use. But still an established bright colour.

The UK versions of Ninjamas look a lot better than the NA versions of Ninjamas.

Jamas said:

I wish they were bigger too, but mainly for parents/kids sake. Goodnites/Drynites needs a good competitor to keep them moving.

When I found out that Ninjamas was going to have the 3 channels a few years ago, I thought Phew! Goodnites has legit competition now.
But sadly Pampers made them too small. :( :(

Back