Ninjamas have arrived in the UK!

After a few months of the redesign and I'm so much still in love with them. So cute and they hold accidents so much better than drynites.

If they were just maybe 1/2 inch bigger it would be perfect.

I wear the Ninjamas boys/Girls. I have to order mine from the UK because the ones we have here the sides split apart. it cost me $110.00 a month.

Jamas said:
Also interesting that they are having unisex and boys. I wonder if its just shows they aren't selling the 'girls' versions at all.
Well boys=unisex seemingly, but I noticed in Aldi tonight that there girls night pants outsell the boys ones something like 3/1.

Also homebargains now have ninjamas in, only the spaceship design and only the larger 16/14 count packs, savers have also started stocking them so it looks like there getting a bit of a foothold in the market now

HappyNappin said:
Well boys=unisex seemingly, but I noticed in Aldi tonight that there girls night pants outsell the boys ones something like 3/1.

Also homebargains now have ninjamas in, only the spaceship design and only the larger 16/14 count packs, savers have also started stocking them so it looks like there getting a bit of a foothold in the market now
Do Aldi now stock night pants beyond the 4-7yrs Range? Not been in, in a while and they, don't update their website very often it seems?

JohnD0919 said:
Do Aldi now stock night pants beyond the 4-7yrs Range? Not been in, in a while and they, don't update their website very often it seems?
No, I'm patiently waiting for a larger size to appear, I can fit in the 4-7 but there a very tight squeeze.
They changed from grey pants to blue or pink at some point this year, but they come in a cartoon of 8 , 4 blue, 4 pink, so it makes it easy to figure out what size sells best.

HappyNappin said:
No, I'm patiently waiting for a larger size to appear, I can fit in the 4-7 but there a very tight squeeze.
They changed from grey pants to blue or pink at some point this year, but they come in a cartoon of 8 , 4 blue, 4 pink, so it makes it easy to figure out what colour sells best.

HappyNappin said:

Oohh, that interesting. Are they any cheaper in Home Bargains? They normally the cheapest for Drynites

im guessing their small like in the states. i went to Italy and saw goodnights and laughed in my heart at how small they where

Jamas said:
Oohh, that interesting. Are they any cheaper in Home Bargains? They normally the cheapest for Drynites
They where about £5, but that is the bigger pack size, so not as cheap as when Asda has them on offer at £3 but still decent.
£5.25 in savers according to there Facebook, there doing a competition to win a years supply but it doesn't tell you how many that might be

HappyNappin said:
They where about £5, but that is the bigger pack size, so not as cheap as when Asda has them on offer at £3 but still decent.
£5.25 in savers according to there Facebook, there doing a competition to win a years supply but it doesn't tell you how many that might be
Well since they are night-time, I would guess 364 & 1/4 🤣

HappyNappin said:
Ah that's fair. Tesco is similar price for that bigger size.
I hardly see them not on sale in between Asda, Sainsbury's or boots. They must be laughing when someone pays full price like.

HappyNappin said:

Went to my local Home Bargains and yeah, big shelf space for ninjamas. Bigger than Drynites has which is interesting. Wonder if that showing that they are actually outselling drynites.

Reactions: hanzertas
Back