Nightgowns

Floodingpants said:
I really love wearing my satin nightgowns. They just feel so wonderful.
I would going to bed in a silky satin nightgown over my diaper and sily satin ruffled diaper cover.....mmmmmm

Reactions: mistykitty, BabyTrina and Floodingpants
Peesalot said:
2/22/24 marked the last night I wore a nightie to bed. Other than my lace panties, that was also the last time I did any cross dressing whatsoever. This was not by choice or by dissatisfaction on the part of my wife. With 3 broken metatarsal bones in my left foot and a broken 10th rib on my left side, it's simply been too much work. Most of my days and nights are spent in my recliner and I'm not moving around very well at this time. I'm looking forward to the day I can get back into my favorite clothes.
So sorry 😪😪wish I could help dress you... I'd be so soft and gentle 😘😘

I like nightshirts better but I wouldn't say no to a cute nightgown :3

Reactions: Shannon1024, mistykitty and NKY2020
I've worn night gowns to bed almost every night since 1988 and my wife has been perfectly OK with it, thinks it's a bit weird but doesn't mind my wearing night gowns to bed. I have a fairly large collection of night gowns. Over the years, I have clearly progressed from sleep shirts early on to with minimal lace or detail to the night gowns that I wear now. Many of the night gowns that I wear now are pink and/ or have lacy detail. I find night gowns very soft and relaxing to wear--The more feminine the better. I definitely sleep better in a night gown than I would in PJs. My wife & I each wear night gowns during lovemaking. One key is that if person A is lying on their back and person B is face down on top of person A, Person B's night gown sleeves will get in person A's face unless Person B's night gown is sleeveless. This applies regardless of the gender of person A & B. I definitely prefer full length 50" night gowns because they stay down better. All night gowns ride up somewhat but longer night gowns stay down better because they are longer. I have not noticed my nylon or satin night gowns making it easier to slide around in bed, but the people who mentioned it earlier in this thread are probably right.

Reactions: LucyMarie, Hipshot, Floodingpants and 1 other person
Last edited:
Reactions: daisycupcake
This is a situation where I wish I still fit kids sizes though because now that Spring and Summer is coming nightgown over diaper is going to be more preferable then one of my onesies (at least for the type of material they are). But the cutest designs I can find are child size. Anyone know where you can get a adult size Marie Aristocats Night Gown or someone who could make one for me?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Demonbabywearspamps said:
I like nightshirts better but I wouldn't say no to a cute nightgown :3
Hi, I see we are in the same city .Are you aware of any groups of us that get together?

NKY2020 said:
I would going to bed in a silky satin nightgown over my diaper and sily satin ruffled diaper cover.....mmmmmm
love satin gowns and pantyhose to sleep in.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, NKY2020 and Shannon1024
Shannon1024 said:
Hi, I see we are in the same city .Are you aware of any groups of us that get together?
SA? yeah!

Reactions: Shannon1024
Floodingpants said:
I really love wearing my satin nightgowns. They just feel so wonderful.
Always sleep in a nightie. Have Don for years. I find satin ones slide around too much so I go with cotton ones. Long and sleeved in winter, short with straps in summer. Favorite of all is my chiffon baby doll.

Reactions: mistykitty, BabyLouise and Floodingpants
I love nightshirts 20221004_010800.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LucyMarie, michaelmc, NKY2020 and 4 others
Following up on my 4 Mar 2024 posting after reading some of y'all's comments. I definitely have a preference for pink satin long sleeve full length night gowns or short sleeve full length pink nylon night gowns. The more feminine the better. Sometimes, I wear a nylon night gown underneath a cotton night gown or lounger--It's just like wearing a dress with a slip underneath it. I also enjoy Eileen West cotton full length sleeveless night gown/ robe combos. They have a generous amount of lace & ruffles and are oh so feminine. I can wear them any of 3 ways--night gown only, robe only or night gown plus robe. Vermont Country Store carries these night gowns. I bought most of my night gowns from Vermont Country Store or Woman Within. It's sooo relaxing to put on a really feminine night gown at the end of the day and get into bed. I really enjoy reading other guys' postings about how THEY enjoy wearing women's night gowns.

• Love
Reactions: Littlebabybecca, OnePiece, NKY2020 and 1 other person
I really enjoyed your post, imagining it was me. Thanks so much for sharing sweetie 😘😘😘

I want to chime in here too! I have a couple of nightgowns but they were acquired pre ABDL 🙂 They are are a bit tight around the diaper and frankly too long. I just bought a shorter nylon babydoll style nughtie that should be a mid thigh and much more loose fitting.

I'm also trying to get used to wearing a bra to bed. I only have a couple of them and they're both underwire so I often find that I remove them while asleep lol. Going to try to find a non-underwire that is more sleep friendly

Thanks to everyone who posted so far and especially those cuties who are brave enough to post pictures! 😍

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and NKY2020
Responding to Depta's post. The quickest, easiest way to get hold of some bras is though Woman Within. Their phone number is 800-248-2000 and web site is womanwthin.com. They will be happy to sell you whatever female clothing you want, will make completely at ease on the phone when you are ordering and tell you to enjoy wearing it. When you read between the lines of their attitude it's The percentage of female wearers is around 90 to 95%. Male wearer/ end users are definitely NOT zero.

Denise146575 said:
Responding to Depta's post. The quickest, easiest way to get hold of some bras is though Woman Within. Their phone number is 800-248-2000 and web site is womanwthin.com. They will be happy to sell you whatever female clothing you want, will make completely at ease on the phone when you are ordering and tell you to enjoy wearing it. When you read between the lines of their attitude it's The percentage of female wearers is around 90 to 95%. Male wearer/ end users are definitely NOT zero.
That's just what I was looking for a place where I could ask those kind of questions. Thanks!

Denise146575 said:
Following up on my 4 Mar 2024 posting after reading some of y'all's comments. I definitely have a preference for pink satin long sleeve full length night gowns or short sleeve full length pink nylon night gowns. The more feminine the better. Sometimes, I wear a nylon night gown underneath a cotton night gown or lounger--It's just like wearing a dress with a slip underneath it. I also enjoy Eileen West cotton full length sleeveless night gown/ robe combos. They have a generous amount of lace & ruffles and are oh so feminine. I can wear them any of 3 ways--night gown only, robe only or night gown plus robe. Vermont Country Store carries these night gowns. I bought most of my night gowns from Vermont Country Store or Woman Within. It's sooo relaxing to put on a really feminine night gown at the end of the day and get into bed. I really enjoy reading other guys' postings about how THEY enjoy wearing women's night gowns.
Kind of like this....?

Girls Pink Nighty 1sm.jpg

Girls Pink Nighty 2sm.jpg

Girls Pink Nighty 3sm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Floodingpants, LucyMarie and 2 others
Here's the one I wore to bed last night, sorry it's a bit wrinkled!
1711584931351.png

• Love
Reactions: Traveler, scrtadssy75, OnePiece and 1 other person
Littlebabybecca said:
Kind of like this....?
Love the front closure bra underneath!!

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
depta99 said:
Love the front closure bra underneath!!
Here is that same training bra with one of my leotards...

MVC-001Sblr cr.JPG

MVC-012Sablr.JPG

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, michaelmc, LucyMarie and 2 others
Back