Nice clean nappy/diaper

nappydave60

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Isn't it nice when you get out of a wet nappy/diaper get all cleaned up and put on a nice fresh one.

Reactions: Nowididit, Pamperdiaperslover53, littledreamers333 and 5 others
Yes but mine are never dry for long

Reactions: Pamperdiaperslover53, bdale, Lyric and 1 other person
It’s always nice to take off my wet Nappy/Diaper and putting on a nice fresh Nappy/Diaper on me

Reactions: Pamperdiaperslover53 and Deleted member 39193
Yes: it's nice to get in to a fresh nappy. When I wake up in the morning because my pampers are all ways wet and very full. No leaks thank god and my bed is dry. I just wished I had help changing..

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Its a nice feeling take you back when you young after being changed

Reactions: Pamperdiaperslover53 and Deleted member 39193
It's something to look forward to-my wife changing my soaked diapers, wiping and powdering me and pinning a fresh clean prefold on me. I really enjoy the hour or so hanging around in a soft dry diaper. But I have admit I also love the first time I wet the diapers too.

Reactions: Pamperdiaperslover53 and nappydave60
I wish I could do that more often. Whenever I take mine off, I tend to stay unpadded for around 3-4 days. When I return home from my fishing excursion, I'll be sure to stay padded for a long time. I think I have like 6 diapers there waiting for me, but on my return, I'll definitely order a pack from Rearz or Tykables. Don't know yet.

Nothing like it in the world! And adding some soft sweet smelling baby powder to inside of that diaper makes it all the better!!

Back