• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newww

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard! Nice to see other artists joining the forum :).
Hey :) so what kind of art do you do?

GaymerDL said:
Welcome on board. Nice to meet you :)
Hello, nice to meet you as well

Hello and Welcome

Used to play a lot of Sonic at a friend's house as a kid, Tails was my favourite though as they could fly :D

I'm in Wales so have a similar experience as you , items are either so overpriced or have large shipping fees on them that basically doubles the price. If you are patient and don't just impulse buy then you will eventually find something. I tend to get my stuff from eBay, however, I'm never in so it means someone else has to pick up my package if it won't go through the letterbox. Gotta be careful lol.

For clothing, a recent discovery is AliExpress, whilst the quality is not always that great, the price is! I've purchased shoes, dresses, t-shirts and nightdresses that look so childish, I love them.

Good luck in your search and I hope you have an awesome time here :)

Reactions: flyerfox
flyerfox said:
Hey :) so what kind of art do you do?
I also get to do it as a profession 😁, and I do most of my work on a Cintiq. How about yourself?

Last edited:
Reactions: flyerfox
Hello and welcome Flyerfox to the Adisc community.😃

Humperdink2 said:
Used to play a lot of Sonic at a friend's house as a kid, Tails was my favourite though as they could fly :D

I'm in Wales so have a similar experience as you , items are either so overpriced or have large shipping fees on them that basically doubles the price. If you are patient and don't just impulse buy then you will eventually find something. I tend to get my stuff from eBay, however, I'm never in so it means someone else has to pick up my package if it won't go through the letterbox. Gotta be careful lol.

For clothing, a recent discovery is AliExpress, whilst the quality is not always that great, the price is! I've purchased shoes, dresses, t-shirts and nightdresses that look so childish, I love them.

Good luck in your search and I hope you have an awesome time here :)
.....Okay I'm overjoyed at this response 👀 very relatable lol
Thank you :) maybe I'll see you around on here

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2
Lumos said:
I also get to do it as a profession 😁, and I do most of my work on a Cintiq. How about yourself?
I wish to do the same someday, just not ready yet... I use wacom intuos to draw with

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome Flyerfox to the Adisc community.😃
Lol thank you :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome hope you enjoy ADISC

geka said:
Welcome hope you enjoy ADISC
Thanks, it's been good so far :)

Hello and welcome 🤗

Welcome!! Fellow artist here! I hope you enjoy your stay! I also LOVE sonic,, I just finished a piece of shadow actually! He's my favorite character, like, period

Hello and welcome! Glad you found us 😊

Welcome to the site!

WOLFPUBBY said:
Welcome!! Fellow artist here! I hope you enjoy your stay! I also LOVE sonic,, I just finished a piece of shadow actually! He's my favorite character, like, period
Yoooo! I must see this... 👀

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY
PaddedLove said:
Hello and welcome! Glad you found us 😊
Thank you :) that's sweet

Reactions: PaddedLove
FeeshStix said:
Welcome to the site!
Hi... funnily enough I think I saw you on the user list before you posted here lol, I thought your profile was interesting

Back