• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexi301

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi! Im Lexi! (DL) I've been trying diapers on and off while living at home, and today was my first day out on my own! I just need to tell someone!!! I needed to pick up some things for my apartment. I drank 2 cups of coffee and a bottled water and diapered up (cloth/plastic pants). It was hard to use at first in public but I kept trying to relax, listening to music. And WOW! IT HAPPENED! I was wet within the first hour! Just a trickle at first, then it just happened. Sounds wierd but I was so proud of myself I had to tell someone! This is best part - i stopped for gas, and tried to force release my bladder - I POOPED! I came straight home worried I was showing but my diaper held up. i'm not changing, just enjoying it for now and going to take a short walk aroung the complex. Maybe I need to finish what I started. What more could a girl want!

• Haha
Reactions: ianwee, Pelusos and TiapKaiki
Good work, Lexi. I remember the first time gettin' it done outside home.
I was in the middle of a stationary store. I think I laughed.
Anyway, welcome :)

lexi301 said:
Hi! Im Lexi! (DL) I've been trying diapers on and off while living at home, and today was my first day out on my own! I just need to tell someone!!! I needed to pick up some things for my apartment. I drank 2 cups of coffee and a bottled water and diapered up (cloth/plastic pants). It was hard to use at first in public but I kept trying to relax, listening to music. And WOW! IT HAPPENED! I was wet within the first hour! Just a trickle at first, then it just happened. Sounds wierd but I was so proud of myself I had to tell someone! This is best part - i stopped for gas, and tried to force release my bladder - I POOPED! I came straight home worried I was showing but my diaper held up. i'm not changing, just enjoying it for now and going to take a short walk aroung the complex. Maybe I need to finish what I started. What more could a girl want!
Hello and welcome, sounds wonderful

Reactions: lexi301
Welcome Lexi

lexi301 said:
Welcome to the community! Congrats on the diaper usage!

Thank you all! Not sure where Id be without support. I feel so good with myself. Have to get ready for work / more later. Is there a thread for DLs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back