Owls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
What's everones favorite new years diaper plans

I'm sadly unable to diaper up this year. But I would love to megamax it up and snuggle by a fire!

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
spending all NY eve and day in diapers (which I have to) but in footed sleeper / jammies as well is so very relaxing :)

• Love
Started out the morning diapered for errands, gonna take a break then start adult beverages hopefully adult time after with the missus that will require i finish the night diapered for accidents!

• Love
I’m also unable to be diapered but will try to celebrate with some bourbon on getting through this horrible year. My diapering has really come into its own over this past year so I will remember the year for the tragedies of the pandemic and how my diapers have seemed to help me deal with all of it.
Happy new year everyone!

• Love
Spending tonight in a nappy, just done a big poo and need to change, feels great but the smell's quite bad. Will put a clean one on and see how long that lasts before I need the toilet again.

• Wow
Kayleigh said:
I’m also unable to be diapered but will try to celebrate with some bourbon on getting through this horrible year. My diapering has really come into its own over this past year so I will remember the year for the tragedies of the pandemic and how my diapers have seemed to help me deal with all of it.
Happy new year everyone!
We’re on the same wavelength, except I AM diapered and will remain so! Just came back from the liquor store with a liter of Bullet bourbon (they didn’t have my favorite (Woodford’s), but I’ll manage. My very warm, wet wishes to you Kayleigh. Stay safe!

I'm gonna get a tiny bottle of The Macallan scotch and see 2020 out. She was a heartbreaker, through and through...but we survived it, even those of us (yo!) who popped hot for COVID. Here's to hope, folks...for a Happy and Hopeful 2021! 🥳

Last edited:
I'm gonna bring in the New Year in diapers. I'm not going to do to much outside of the house because of what's going on so I'm just going to spend the time in just diapers no other clothing

• Love
BobbiSue, Kayleigh, Eva, and all you other delicious dripping wet ladies, here’s to ‘21, January 20th and most of all, warm wishes for wet crotches (for whatever reason...), and warm ‘n’ wet diapers fully loaded!

• Wow
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm gonna get a tiny bottle of The Macallan scotch and see 2020 out. She was a heartbreaker, through and through...but we survived it, even those of us (yo!) who popped hot for COVID. Here's to hope, folks...for a Happy and Hopeful 2021! 🥳
Tiny?! One ounce? I don’t think so. Let the warmth of the peat permeate every bone, crack and crevice!

Umm...I'm not that kinda lady! I am a toddler girl! 😲😲😲

Reactions: pampers47
BobbiSueEllen said:
Umm...I'm not that kinda lady! I am a toddler girl! 😲😲😲
My bad. Apologies.

Thank you. *curtsy* A lady must always be dignified and carry herself well. *smooths out dress* Have you been here long? :unsure:

BobbiSueEllen said:
Thank you. *curtsy* A lady must always be dignified and carry herself well. *smooths out dress* Have you been here long? :unsure:
Have not, but it’s got my juices flowing!

Now playing: Scorpions, "Another Piece of Meat".

BobbiSueEllen said:
Now playing: Scorpions, "Another Piece of Meat".
I’m addicted to diaper wetting!

my partner is out of town so i’ll be wearing as much as possible

May everybody’s 2021 diaper stash never run dry.
I’m going to burn an old pair of underwear tonight so to somehow cut bridges with other stuff that used to stay too much dry in the past.

it's been over a year, but Doctor Who returns tomorrow. Irregardless of the criticism over this new Doctor, how can I not watch it, Captain Jack returns for this one!

No specific diaper plans other than to keep wearing and enjoying them. If I find myself alone for several weeks (a vacation by myself), I'd likely get some tape/tab diapers with a larger capacity than the pull ups I use. I'd also get a nice ruffled diaper cover to wear. Basically, I'd like to have myself in ridiculously pee soaked diapers for a full day or so.

Back