• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New User here!!

Username3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi All,
I joined a couple months ago but have know this site existed for years, finally got up the courage to join and seek support from others. Im mid 30s DL that grew up as a bedwetter till 16. Goodnites were my nightime underwear for all of those years and since then its taken me many years and several purge cycles to come to accept this side of myself in recent months. Glad to be here.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, goodniteswearer89, ianwee and 3 others
Welcome to ADISC! I hope that you feel welcome here and find others likeminded.
I am happy to hear that you took the dive and want to find a place to be!
Have a wonderful time!

floppyfoppsie said:
Welcome to ADISC! I hope that you feel welcome here and find others likeminded.
I am happy to hear that you took the dive and want to find a place to be!
Have a wonderful time!
Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome.
Its a beautiful place to be.
Good start 🧸🦖🙋

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction. You are not alone. I hope you find the support and encouragement you are looking for.

Username3 said:
Hi All,
I joined a couple months ago but have know this site existed for years, finally got up the courage to join and seek support from others. Im mid 30s DL that grew up as a bedwetter till 16. Goodnites were my nightime underwear for all of those years and since then its taken me many years and several purge cycles to come to accept this side of myself in recent months. Glad to be here.
Welcome Username 3. Glad that you had the courage to join us, and its nice that you are able to accept your DL side now. Hope you enjoy being part of this community.

welcome from SC and hopefully you can be more at ease with the likeness that is found here.

Reactions: Username3
Hi and welcome to adisc. Message me if you want to chat I’m on here quite often.

Reactions: J1973 and Username3
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: J1973 and Username3
Welcome

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello and welcome :)👋🧸

Back