New Tykables Prints

They're neat concepts, but IMO personally my taste in ABDL diapers is just something that really conveys the idea that this is just a baby diaper, but adult sized and with a halfhearted attempt at making things seem like it's not really a baby diaper... None of these are trying to do that, to me they all look like prints a toilet trained toddler would like on their big boy undies.

The other ABDL companies (Crinklz, ABU, Rearz...) tend to do this really well.

Tykables art has always kind of done its own thing and I don't really get it.
The fit and feel of Tykables has always been pretty great for me though, even if the prints are ???.

Last edited:
Reactions: Straycatz, TigerDL, Jonnythepony and 7 others
I'm a huge fan of the new Little Rawrz. And the Puppers are super cute too. The other designs aren't my favorite but I think they appeal to certain buyers. I grew up on Land Before Time so the Little Rawrz are hitting my little side hard. I just wish they were cloth backed. I'm a 90s baby and the cloth backed just feel "right" to me (probably because I wore cloth backed as a baby).

Reactions: Diaperedlife13
Puppers is the only one that really appeals to me (my username might have given this away)… the rest I’d don’t really feel anything strongly positive/negative about with the exception of the space themed one (my first instinct feels like they are going for a space/ Buzz Lightyear-ish theme.) That one is kinda ugly in my opinion.

Reactions: TigerDL, PlastiBrain and Jonjon
Not a fan of any of them to be brutally honest.

Tykables are great nappies, and fit me well, but as others have said, they need to go back to the drawing board with their designs.

If your going down the babyish design route then make them that way.

Reactions: TigerDL and BenNevis
PaddedBrony said:
An email went out earlier giving a sneak preview of Tykables’ new designs. Some I like, some I’m not a fan of.

View attachment 107360View attachment 107361
Puppers
View attachment 107362View attachment 107363
Galactic
View attachment 107364View attachment 107365Little Rawrs
View attachment 107366View attachment 107367
New Potty Monsters
View attachment 107368View attachment 107369
New Deluge

All getting upgraded to the 7,500 ml rating, which seems like a bit much to me. Thoughts?
How come I don’t look that good in my diaper? Kinda looks photoshopped!

Last edited:
Ugh, tried to buy a mixed case of Tykables tonight. After playing the capcha game for about 10 rounds I just went to ABU.

WTH tykables?

• Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96
I like the Deluge & Galactic the best.
I don't really care for the other ones.

I don't care for baby or toddler prints.

Last edited:
Love the new prints, and totally have my own hangups with them (besides the deluge potentially...) This puppy doesn't prefer hook and loop panels and tapes... And likes white background diapers (you can see it's wet, without guessing because you can see the pee color) with prints that speak to me. Puppers are pawsome to this puppy, just not fabric backed (not expected) and actual taping panel (or without!) without the hook and loop scratchy area would be best FOR ME.

It's so personally frustrating watching the community change and feeling in the minority when such pawsome (visually!) designs come out, but without being plastic and tapes on the outside.

Maybe someday, this puppy will be financially secure enough to create it's own diaper line where can get exactly what it desires, lol. Yes, some of us like fabric backed, some like hook and loop, some of us know how to use diapers without a taping panel and second chance tapes, some like cloth (reusable) diapers with plastic pants, and some like plain or medical looking prints. We're so diverse, and manufacturing disposable products by the tens of thousands of units per run (arbitrary made-up number) just to be profitable means someone always is going to be disappointed.

Totally can't fault Tykables for following their own preferences and what they see the market (us, not perfectly me!) desires! It's also absolutely amazing that we have so many prints and capacities now available that speak to each of us in different ways! Any level of this diversity in disposable diapers didn't exist when I first found my love for diapers - everything was "medical" looking and boring and definitely a lot less absorbancy!

Also, as one that enjoys the thought of not having a choice about being diapered 24/7 with the controlling paw of a dominant figure... Sometimes we don't get exactly what we want.

Ugh, and such great designs / prints! {Chases tail because...}

Reactions: TigerDL and TheWaddlingDad
Oh no! The old Puppers print was just too cute with the teddy bear bad guy. 🥺

I like most of the designs except galactic and deluge. I have been waiting for the potty monster diapers for a while. Not sure about how much green they have on the sides and cloth back though. Tykables are my favorite diaper lately. Can’t wait to order.

Hate to be another gloomy voice, but I think these are all pretty horrible ☹️ They just look cheap, tacky…

They’re certainly not in any way “babyish” but maybe that’s intentional - but they’re not for me sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Straycatz, TigerDL, LittleScotty and 3 others
Not really my cup of tea. I quite liked the old galactics and really don't feel the same way about the new version.

I guess Tykables might be pivoting more towards the middles and strictly DL market with their prints and everyone has different tastes at the end of the day so I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be into them. But personally, I prefer the more babyish little prints that I think ABU have got closest to.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, LittleScotty, SparkleAlchemist and 1 other person
I like the new Puppers design because parts of that diaper are baby blue and it looks boyish. I just hope that it has baby blue leak guards.

So far, of all the designs I like the Puppers and the Galactic. Little Roars and the Potty Monster are not that impressive, and definitely not Deluge.
But once again I think 7500ml is overkill.
Inmo I don't believe the majority are being listened to. I believe the majority of ABDL would prefer a diaper that wicks and distributes, not just absorb in one area to the leaking point. I know there are some that love a completely soaked diaper front to back and love the super sag to the knees look and feel, but it's not for the practical functional use of the diaper in everyday wear.
I as a DL love getting my diaper changed and putting on a dry powdered diaper is the bees knees. These high capacity diaper deprive me of those feelings.
I mean when are they gonna stop this high capacity race and get back to the basics of when diapers were actually functional with wicking and distribution. I'm tired of having the appearance of smuggling a cantaloupe in the front of my pants.
This just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtoddler96, TigerDL and lilbabyjooce
Yikes! All of these designs are pretty bad, especially the Deluge. I don’t know what Tykables is thinking. Everything they have come out with recently is just tacky.

I'm So Sorry to say ! BUT just too boyish looking for this gal !!! :think:

billybobtombo said:
Hate to be another gloomy voice, but I think these are all pretty horrible ☹️ They just look cheap, tacky…

They’re certainly not in any way “babyish” but maybe that’s intentional - but they’re not for me sadly.
Thank Goodness they don't, especially the Deluge and Galactic. :)
Baby prints give the impression that diapers are just for babies. :(

12srepaid said:
Thank Goodness they don't, especially the Deluge and Galactic. :)
Baby prints give the impression that diapers are just for babies. :(
I can understand that not everyone wants an infantile design on a diaper, but you have to at least admit they could’ve done a much better job putting these together.

Last edited:
These look… clever. But I’m not sure clever will get these in my closet.

Potty Monsters is a complete miss for me. Deluge is an interesting departure I might try.

I have no problem with Galactic, but I can express the weirdness everyone feels as how skeuomorphic design has fallen out of vogue.

Back