New tykable diaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so i have not seen any topics on the new tykable diaper, unsure are those velcro tape style or

Reactions: KrankyPants, PlastiBrain and Jonnythepony
Shots of side and rear would be cool if anyone has access

guest said:
so i have not seen any topics on the new tykable diaper, unsure are those velcro tape style or
Looks like Velcro

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
I would be epicly shocked if tykables made a tape on diaper.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
If the creators of Bluey find out about these then there could be trouble!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

Reactions: DLScottsman, KrankyPants and tails1234
guest said:
To quote the product page:
The Koda Cubs diapers are rated at 7000ml and have all of the standard Tykables Diapers features such as Front and Rear Waistbands, Active Littles Grips™ hook and loop fastening, and extra tall leak guards.
Hook and loop is just the legal way of referring to a Velcro®-like fastener.

Reactions: NappyCouple1980
Hook and loop is their tape of choice, nearly all their range is hook and loop.

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
If the creators of Bluey find out about these then there could be trouble!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)
That’s the first thought that popped into my head too when I looked at the design. Splitting image almost...

Reactions: WeakEndPartyPerson
First 'Paw Patrol', now 'Bluey'...I'm excited to see what cartoon they 'pay homage to' next!

I like the polka dots but I don't quite like the character designs...ironically, I think it's precisely because I'm a big 'Bluey' fan. I'd pass on these, but it's always neat to see new products.

Last edited:
Bluey! never watched the show, but have seen the art. That's why those designs look so familiar. Tykables still making decent looking diapers and questionable marketing decisions. Also...why do they not come back with an all white diaper! There are only Incontrol and XP medical doing all white diapers with hook and loop tapes. I don't understand this.

They are cute and all but theres so many cartoony animal print diapers out there. So manyof these type diapers out there just seem all the same to me .

Last edited:
PurplePup89 said:
First 'Paw Patrol', now 'Bluey'...I'm excited to see what cartoon they 'pay homage to' next!

I like the polka dots but I don't quite like the character designs...ironically, I think it's precisely because I'm a big 'Bluey' fan. I'd pass on these, but it's always neat to see new products.
"Pass on these" you're meant to pass in them ...LoL.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Diaper artwork doesnt do it for me.

The main issue I have with Tykables is the hook and loop fasteners. I would rather have a regular taping panel, which makes sealing and disposal easier and more convenient. The only reason I purchased a case of the Camelots is because the Carousel diapers are out of stock, with no certainty of when or if they will become available.

I like the hook/loop system and how it is ‘resealable’ more easily than sticky tapes, but I find the very baby designs of the covers a bit weak. I would love to see cars, trucks, or space scenes probably geared more toward the 5/6 year old that I like to play.

DL4L1992 said:
Says they're bear cubs.... looks like a bear, a fox, a rodent, and a corgi
sounds like the food chain

the one is a hardcore bluey knockoff (not saying im against that lol)
the other is very siilar to bingo from bluey, i wonder who the other 2 are knockoffs of 🤔🤔

Honestly I don't like the Tykables artwork much at all. It's fine, but it's too plain and inexpressive for me.

Back