• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to this site

GenericName2610

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello all, just found this site a little while ago and decided to make an account and try to talk to some people. I'm a 22 year old Man from Manitoba Canada, I've been an ABDL for as long as I can remember and just got my own place this year so I can finally wear when I want.

Other than that I'm also a bit of a furry, I like to play video games and watch movies, big fan of guns and classic cars and politics as well. I'm right wing in my beliefs and exploring Christianity. Live in Canada but hope to move down to the states some day.

All in all just here to meet people and get out of my shell a little.

Hi and welcome to the site. I love classic cars and when I was much younger, I had two cars I raced on the 1/4 mile track. I loved the rush high speed gives one.

Hello Canadian male from the other side of the world and welcome GenericName2610 to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your time here and gain some benefits. I wish you all success in your explorations.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Hi also new to the website and looking for more DL friends in South Africa 🇿🇦

Welcome! Im also Canadian. Born in BC but I ended up on the other side in NS.

Saltedcaramel64 said:
Welcome! Im also Canadian. Born in BC but I ended up on the other side in NS.
Hey 👋🏻 thanks for the reply

pupmunch90 said:
Hi also new to the website and looking for more DL friends in South Africa 🇿🇦
Hi there. Im also from SA

Hello and welcome. Best wishes, and happy diapering.

Back