• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New To The Group

Alana

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everybody, I happy to be here with like minded individuals, I am a new sissy baby, love wearing pink diapers, I am deep in the closet but I am finding ways to still enjoy it, I love hypnosis, it's helped me come to terms with this part of me.

Reactions: ianwee
Welcome to adisc @Alana ! Everyone here is super friendly and supportive and just really great. See you elsewhere on the forums :)

Welcome! Also a hypnosis fan.

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Alana said:
Hi everybody, I happy to be here with like minded individuals, I am a new sissy baby, love wearing pink diapers, I am deep in the closet but I am finding ways to still enjoy it, I love hypnosis, it's helped me come to terms with this part of me.
Hello and welcome

Hello and Welcome

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. :)

Welcome to adisc! I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Alana said:
Welcome Alana. Explore adisc and you will find we are friendly, approachable bunch of people with all sorts of likes and interests. I hope you will feel at home here with us.

Alana said:
Welcome Alana. I joined recently and I hope you'll find this site as welcoming and as friendly as I have.

Welcome to ADISC Alana I hope you have lots of fun here with us.

Back