• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to site

Clyst123

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Morning all
A 60 year old male ABDL from Cape Town South Africa.
Will slowly begin posting as I find my feet....

Reactions: goodnites26 and Kittyinpink
Thank you....

welcome to the best site on the web , from a fellow 60+

They dont make them like they used to :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink
welcome to the diaper club

Reactions: Clyst123 and Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome!! Lovely to have you on this site cylst123! I would love to hear about your interests outside of diapers! (Also diapers!!) I love walking in nature. Gardening. Drinking good beer. Sketching as art. Photography. Cannoing. Working hard. Cooking lovely food. And I would love to try learn to sail a boat... What about you? 😊.

Diverse interests, from electronics (ex tech) nature + wildlife, chess (havent played for years), staying out of politics😁 and many more...
Enjoy cooking (and eating), craft beer is always good....

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome to the site. South Africa that is pretty cool. Don't see many from there.

Sadly country has a very conservative background, so the ABDL scene pretty much taboo...
I think therevare a lot more of us around than we think...

Hmm I could see that. Well the best of luck and hope to you. This a good place to find others around you.

Reactions: Clyst123
Welcome!

Thank you

Clyst123 said:
Morning all
A 60 year old male ABDL from Cape Town South Africa.
Will slowly begin posting as I find my feet....
I'm also in Cape Town! Hehe. Welcome!

Clyst123 said:
Sadly country has a very conservative background, so the ABDL scene pretty much taboo...
I think therevare a lot more of us around than we think...
Hello and Welcome!
I myself will be 64, a week from this upcoming Sunday.
I am Autistic and have Cerebral Palsy.

Back