• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to scene

Whitechocolate

boss baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hello everyone. I have been into wearing diapers for 6 years now. But recently just started wearing 24/7. My wife doesnt understand my need to wear so I am hoping to chat with women who like to wear to see what it's like to discuss openly all things diaper lovers. And to be make a diaper female friend.

Hello, and welcome to ADISC. Feel free to ask questions and participate in discussions !

This seems to be a common issues with SOs ... many folks here with similar experiences and great advice

So lately I have been feeling this comfort level that I have never experienced! I think for the first time I have a place to Express exactly how I feel. Everyone is positive and supportive. Thank all of you for that. I can now say that since feeling this way I have become more comfortable messing in my diaper and have done it at least once a day now for 3 days. It had helped me feel more like a little and look forward to seeing where things take me.

Reactions: KitsuneFox
Fortunately both my late wife and my current fiancee accept that I need to wear 24/7 for protection. in fact my fiancee is also my mummy.

Reactions: Whitechocolate
Other than the messing part, I'm with ya. I wear due to need, but I wore before this as well from time to time as a relaxation thing.

Reactions: Whitechocolate
Back