New to chastity cages, advice for comfort?

Gooberology

Certified Little Guy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I recently purchased a chastity cage for chastity, not sexual reasons. My first experience was kind of a blunder, with it being too long, an extreme amount of pinching, and constantly risking testicular pain if it isnt sitting just right. The largest ring feels a little small, but its managable, id worry about it being too loose if it were larger. My gonads have always been really sensitive, causing extreme shooting pain if theyre compressed too much too often, like theyre bruised but a lot more painful.

I at least felt like I'd be able to manage urges while wearing it, but its obvious I didn't really have much of an idea of I should be looking for.
Would appreciate if yall have any advice on how to make things more comfortable for causal longwear and such.

Sensitive gonads!?! What 'cha got there are gonads. :)

My best advice with chastity is don't do anything for very long that is not comfortable, and if the thing you're using is not comfortable, move on and try a different device.

Ye but i always tend to have problems with pain that other people tell me they dont experience. A chastity belt might also be considered but its a little less discreet, and I cant wear it with diapers. We'll have to see.

Back