• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to adisc

truedwarf

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

I have been a dl for years ever since I was a teen. I have come across this site many times but never joined. I guess it is time to take the jump. I am happily married and still indulge in wearing every now and then. I look forward to being a member.

Reactions: jamiejamie, BBBen, ianwee and 1 other person
You're truly amongst kindred spirits, here. Its easy to post your thoughts and questions.

Reactions: BBBen and Edgewater
Hello and Welcome

truedwarf said:
Hello,

I have been a dl for years ever since I was a teen. I have come across this site many times but never joined. I guess it is time to take the jump. I am happily married and still indulge in wearing every now and then. I look forward to being a member.
Welcome to the community! Feel free to express yourself and get support here. Are you able to wear around your spouse?

Hello and welcome to the community.

Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A Truly Great Place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy being on the inside!

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL!

truedwarf said:
Hello,

I think you'll find you are glad that you took the jump. This is a wonderful place with lots of lovely interesting people. Welcome!

Hello and welcome to adisc.
Its good to be happily married and could have diaper time. 😊
Good start here 🦖🧸🙋

Reactions: Edgewater
truedwarf said:
Hello,

Hello and welcome here

Welcome. Is your spouse supportive of your wearing?

Back