New SuperUndies *ThreadedArmor*

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone seen the newly released Superundies for Adults called ThreadedArmor?

The look much better than the old ones with internal leg gussets to help stop leaks, looks like they might finally be a modern baby cloth diaper for adults.

I have ordered a pair however they might take a while to arrive because of the international shipping, any of you in the US might be able to try them sooner.

Link below.

Reactions: daddyb
Cloth diapers with leak guards? I don't recall seeing that before?

They were only released over the weekend, they might be the first? Looks interesting thought, a cloth option that may be on par with disposables.

I have been interested in their products, and am even more so now that they seemed to have revamped the product. I could absolutely see the utility in something like this, plus they look great. They are very much like a grown up GoodNites TruFit. The only thing that has ever kept me away from cloth is the sizing. I am quite near the upper end for medium. I am very much concerned that I would order the wrong size, and at that price point that's a mistake I'm not willing to make. They are very tempting though.

Their "Conventional Colors" are excellent, and a very big part of the attraction for me. It's something that is greatly lacking in the adult diaper world. When it comes to prints they are almost always exceptionally babyish, and that's not something I enjoy. I've wanted to see more mature prints and color patterns for a long time now. In fact one of my favorites (even though I don't particularly enjoy "sissy" clothing or "cross-dressing") is ABU's Lavenders. That pattern is so nice, elegant, and mature looking. There really isn't anything else out there. NorthShore is trying but...polka-dots? They look very...strange to me.

bambinod said:
Cloth diapers with leak guards? I don't recall seeing that before?
Bby said:
They were only released over the weekend, they might be the first?

GoodNites TruFit. That's exactly what they were.

Llayden said:
I have been interested in their products, and am even more so now that they seemed to have revamped the product. I could absolutely see the utility in something like this, plus they look great. They are very much like a grown up GoodNites TruFit. The only thing that has ever kept me away from cloth is the sizing. I am quite near the upper end for medium. I am very much concerned that I would order the wrong size, and at that price point that's a mistake I'm not willing to make. They are very tempting though.

Their "Conventional Colors" are excellent, and a very big part of the attraction for me. It's something that is greatly lacking in the adult diaper world. When it comes to prints they are almost always exceptionally babyish, and that's not something I enjoy. I've wanted to see more mature prints and color patterns for a long time now. In fact one of my favorites (even though I don't particularly enjoy "sissy" clothing or "cross-dressing") is ABU's Lavenders. That pattern is so nice, elegant, and mature looking. There really isn't anything else out there. NorthShore is trying but...polka-dots? They look very...strange to me.

I would suggest contacting them via email, I was stuck between medium and large due to my waist/leg measurements, they got back to me within a day or two and assured me that medium would be a good fit.

Bby said:
I would suggest contacting them via email, I was stuck between medium and large due to my waist/leg measurements, they got back to me within a day or two and assured me that medium would be a good fit.
I will. I just want to make sure that I can achieve a great fit around the legs and waist without squishing things in too tight. But then, that'd be just as terrible if things were too loose around the waist and legs. It sounds as though I'm in about the same situation you mention. I am looking forward to your reactions to them.

Last edited:
Back