New South Wales Australia Littles

Babybuzz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello please tell me if you are ABDL / DL Little in NSW Australia.
Love to know how many there are from nearby out there!
Many thanks 😊

Reactions: BabyTommy7567 and (deleted member)
Hey I'm a DL in Sydney ... Near Hornsby

Reactions: Ryan, GINA71 and (deleted member)
Hi, IC DL here also based in Sydney, be nice to know if there are others around

Reactions: Ryan and (deleted member)
Awesome nice to meet You!!

Hey live in hornsby

Maxabdl said:
Hey I'm a DL in Sydney ... Near Hornsby
Hey me too in hornsby

Reactions: Babybuzz
I'm in Newcastle NSW !

Reactions: ABdrew
Hi All, would anyone be interested in arranging a VC on Discord one night?

Sure am! Near the south head.

I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle.

Reactions: daddy2022
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Hi happy2beinnappies2 ! I'm in my mid 30s. Do you have a mummy or daddy ?

HuggiesBoy said:
Hi happy2beinnappies2 ! I'm in my mid 30s. Do you have a mummy or daddy ?
Hi HuggiesBoy nice of you to ask that question, but the answer is no, but it used to be 'yes' until August last year, when my wife left us.

Please let me explain - this is hard - my loving accepting wife (whom I knew for many years), slowly became sicker about a year ago, with a weak heart and very bad incontinence, (plus other health problems).

I took months off work on care givers leave, to stay at home and look after her full time. But she kept needing to go back into hospital.

I last took her to emergency (they put her straight in no waiting) in early July 2021. But in late August, she passed away in the John Hunter being only in her mid 50s. There will never be another like her in my life.

I am mainly on ADISC now for some on-line company as I now live alone.
Forgive my heavy answer to your light question, please. Sorry if you now regret asking it.

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Newcastle upon Tyne and wear north east England
be nice find anyone close by me

Hi all, I’m a DL in Castle Hill. I am 50 y/o, a Sissy at heart and have been back into nappies since I was about 5y/o. I can’t host, but can travel sometimes. I am looking for fellow DL’s to share my love of nappies, swap stories and play/change if possible. I know I’m hoping for a lot, but I do hope to find local people who feel the same way I do and get how it feels to wear and wet our nappies. Not into the AB side when it comes to that, but like most of us I do enjoy aspects of of that side, like the feel and smell of baby powder on my clean shaven skin, the bulkiness of a thick nappy, the sound and feel of a noisy plastic nappy, plastic pants and the sissy, frilly outfits. But my brain functions too high to regress back to baby talk or play really. But who knows, with the right person, I’m happy to try it. Sorry if I talk a lot, I guess I probably need a pacifier too. 😜

I'm from NSW mid north coast. 28 y/o ABDL. Hit me up for a chat anytime

Babybuzz said:
Hello please tell me if you are ABDL / DL Little in NSW Australia.
Love to know how many there are from nearby out there!
Many thanks 😊
I am

I am from Richmond I’m 28 y/o just starting to be a baby girl & looking for somebody

OllieMathews said:
Hey me too in hornsby
Used to live in Pennant Hills, live in Seattle now but come back a few times a year! Good to finally see DL’s in the Hornsby area!

Ok

Back