• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New, sorry for lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feyranna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi :)

I'm fairly new to the baby side of being a little, I didn't know I was one until last fall. I've just started exploring this side of me and bought my first pack of diapers. I've got lots and lots to learn.

Feyranna said:
Hi :)

I'm fairly new to the baby side of being a little, I didn't know I was one until last fall. I've just started exploring this side of me and bought my first pack of diapers. I've got lots and lots to learn.

I Feyranna! Welcome to the group! We are a support group so any questions you may have, we're here to help. Many friendships are made here, too, when you find others with similar interests. What are some of yours?

Hi Scaramouche :)

I like to play video games, mostly WoW and minecraft and I stream on twitch and youtube. I like to craft, sometimes I throw things I make on my etsy store. For work I am a professional quilter. I have a Daddy who lives with me and a kiddo with some special needs. I used to homeschool him and I love looking up neat ways to teach that aren't the standard "read this and answer questions" type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back