New Online Store in the EU. Does anyone have any experience with them?

DLWee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dear all,

I was recently searching for stuff to buy and came across this website https://www.europe-incontinence.com/en/ Europe Incontinence dot com
They have a fantastic range of Suprima plastic pants!
I think it is fairly new and I was wondering if any EU people (sorry, not UK) had tried it...?
It seems to be based in Belgium.

It is a legit company and delivers fine. Have only placed one order just yet and it got delivered by my local post carrier.
Their prices are really good considering the free shipping for the larger orders.

Europe incontinence is the same group than Belgium incontinence or espace incontinence (for France).
They are serious, quick and financially attractive. I order often by them as VAT in Belgium is special for incontinence products. I order in Belgium and make it delivered in France, 14% less VAT (EU rules, you pay VAT on the country you order!).

If you live in EU, this is a good place for Medical diapers ordering.

Reactions: Pino and DLWee
Placed an order at 10:46 this morning. I'll keep you posted... Status 8 hours later is "Payment Accepted".
Yes TabaCrate, the VAT at 5% was a lovely surprise. I think it is 22% in Italy now. I say "think", because the VAT on nappies has changed a couple of times recently.

TabaCrate said:
Europe incontinence is the same group than Belgium incontinence or espace incontinence (for France).
They are serious, quick and financially attractive. I order often by them as VAT in Belgium is special for incontinence products. I order in Belgium and make it delivered in France, 14% less VAT (EU rules, you pay VAT on the country you order!).

If you live in EU, this is a good place for Medical diapers ordering.

About the TAX, I just paid the regular tax rate for my country, not the country they are located.

And when buying something at a random european shop I would pay more tax since the rules for adult diapers are different then for children below the age of 4, thats the high tax rate, but the special needs tax is the low tax rate. But not all sites have the right tax while they try to apply the "local" tax rate on the orders. So even when ordering in Europe take that in mind.

When ordering abroad (so this does not concern Europe incontinence) I was happy they did not apply taxes and had to pay them in my own country, since that part is now digitized I did not have to pay at a counter to get my package where tax duties were paid before releasing the package, but it got shipped from the distribution center to my home. So there is not someone who reads the transcript that says low tax rate for diapers X euros + handling fee.

DLWee said:
Placed an order at 10:46 this morning. I'll keep you posted... Status 8 hours later is "Payment Accepted".
Yes TabaCrate, the VAT at 5% was a lovely surprise. I think it is 22% in Italy now. I say "think", because the VAT on nappies has changed a couple of times recently.
A quick search shows that it is your local tax rate for (baby) diapers (/feminine hygiene products) now, so Europe Incontinence uses the local going tax rate for the country they ship to. (however it is not purely mentioned as adult diapers for some countries with different tax rates so maybe there is difference depending on where you buy it? I dont know for sure now)

Last edited:
Did anyone try the Gohy brand that they stock? Never heard of those before.

Reactions: bobbilly
DarkQS1 said:
About the TAX, I just paid the regular tax rate for my country, not the country they are located.

And when buying something at a random european shop I would pay more tax since the rules for adult diapers are different then for children below the age of 4, thats the high tax rate, but the special needs tax is the low tax rate. But not all sites have the right tax while they try to apply the "local" tax rate on the orders. So even when ordering in Europe take that in mind.

When ordering abroad (so this does not concern Europe incontinence) I was happy they did not apply taxes and had to pay them in my own country, since that part is now digitized I did not have to pay at a counter to get my package where tax duties were paid before releasing the package, but it got shipped from the distribution center to my home. So there is not someone who reads the transcript that says low tax rate for diapers X euros + handling fee.

A quick search shows that it is your local tax rate for (baby) diapers (/feminine hygiene products) now, so Europe Incontinence uses the local going tax rate for the country they ship to. (however it is not purely mentioned as adult diapers for some countries with different tax rates so maybe there is difference depending on where you buy it? I dont know for sure now)
It's a little more complicated... baby nappies and feminine hygiene products are taxed at 5% now. They came down to 5% from 22% a couple of years ago, I believe. This, however will go back up to 10% on 1st Jan 2024. Incontinence products on the other hand are taxed at 22% but with the proper paperwork (doctor's prescription and so forth) you can get a rebate on the taxes... I do not have the paperwork. And even if I did, I'm not sure I would want my tax consultant knowing... ?

CptMartins said:
Did anyone try the Gohy brand that they stock? Never heard of those before.
No, I was tempted to try... but in the end I got the 1204 and the 1214 Suprima pants. Am curious to see how they are.
Status 24 hours later: shipped.

Interesting to note that I went on both the Belgian website and the French one as indicated by TabaCrate and they had different shipping times: the 1214 version said they would ship in 15 days and the 1204 in 3 days. The eu incontinence website said 24 hrs for both. Which they have respected as they are now shipped. So different warehouses?

DLWee said:
Incontinence products on the other hand are taxed at 22% but with the proper paperwork (doctor's prescription and so forth) you can get a rebate on the taxes... I do not have the paperwork. And even if I did, I'm not sure I would want my tax consultant knowing... ?
IC products are tax deductible in Ontario, Canada. So yes, my tax lady knows. :eek:

Order summary (to Italy):
Order placed 10:46 on Wednesday 29th November
Handed to Courier (BRT part of the DPD Group) Thursday 30th November
Arrived ready for pickup: Tuesday 5th December
I have until Thursday 14th December to pick it up from the pick-up point that I chose.
Picked it up from the collection point today.
Pretty good.

Reactions: DarkShizzleBoop
Back