New Mommy Dom Girlfriend, new experience in ABDL -what to expect?

AllisonGary

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, I was introduced to ABDL years back with an ex girlfriend that was a switch. She was into power exchange, roll play, ABDL stuff... we did a little bit, but I wasn't with her much longer, she went to jail for auto theft . Anyway... I had a lot of trouble wetting a diaper.. and now that I met a new Mommy Dom 25 years later.. she said she wants to give me the "FULL BABY TREATMENT" ... Not sure what all will be involved in it, she won't tell me, wants it to be a surprise. I still am having a hard time wetting the diaper unless I am standing up.

• Wow
Reactions: siysiy, ChristianDiaperLover, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I have been a visitor to this site many, many times over the years. I am 65 and my wife is 61. I finally decided to join a few days ago. I was introduced to ABDL through those story magazines they used to have in the back corner of book stores. There was a story involving diapers about once every two or three issues. My wife used to indulge me in the full baby experience every couple of months, and it was mind blowing. Over the years, she did it less and less and less. When her elderly dad started needing Depends, she stopped all together because it became all to real for her. I have not had the full baby experience now in about 17 years.
The best scenes for me usually took four or five days to complete. It might start by my wife laying out two piles of clothes, one would be work clothes for me, and the other would be children's clothing to be donated. She would tell me to get changed, but the only clothes visible would be the childen's clothing, the other buried under a blanket or towels or otherwise out of sight. She would call me childish for picking the wrong clothes to wear. Eventually, I would be locked out of the house while she ran to town for something, and I would wet my pants. I would not be allowed to change until later in the evening, when I took a shower and got ready for bed.
The next day, she would have the same clothes out for me to wear, saying I only wore them for a few hours, so they shouldn't have gotten dirty. Of course, there would be some reason I wet them again. The third time is when she would catch me and make me sit in the corner with my wet pants. Then, she would make me go down for a nap, because I obviously needed one, but make me wear pull ups because she could not trust me to keep dry. She would hang my wet clothes out on the line for everyone to see. I would have to stay down for a nap until she came and got me. As she usually got side tracked on something, I would end up laying in bed wide awake in wet pull ups waiting for her.
Then, she would make me put the damp clothes back on, because she did not want to get any other clothes dirty. There would be some reason that I was forced to wet them yet again. Then, I would be punished with a spanking, a bubble bath where I had to shave off all my pubic hair, and be diapered, fed baby food, and put down in a makeshift crib since I acted so much like a baby. The first time I did not act like the baby I was, I was spanked. The second time was extending my baby time punishment plus a spanking. The third strike resulted in my becoming a permanent baby. Sometimes she would even tease my by tying me to my crib, dressing sexy, and telling me she was going out to the bar to have some adult interaction that babies are too immature to understand.
The scene would end the next morning, when she came in to wake me up with a bottle in her partially open robe, showing she was wearing a sexy teddy underneath. She would "take care" of me while feeding me and telling me that she would always take care of me this way, now that I was her full time baby, and she had someone to take care of her in a more adult way.

Ah, those were the days of the full baby experience for me.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
AllisonGary said:
Well, I was introduced to ABDL years back with an ex girlfriend that was a switch. She was into power exchange, roll play, ABDL stuff... we did a little bit, but I wasn't with her much longer, she went to jail for auto theft . Anyway... I had a lot of trouble wetting a diaper.. and now that I met a new Mommy Dom 25 years later.. she said she wants to give me the "FULL BABY TREATMENT" ... Not sure what all will be involved in it, she won't tell me, wants it to be a surprise. I still am having a hard time wetting the diaper unless I am standing up.

The first thing I would say if if she wants to give you a full baby experience and wants to keep it a surprise, please make sure you both agree on a safe word and limits beforehand.

Using a nappy is just practice, ever since you were probably about 2 years old. You and everyone around you have been telling your body the only acceptable place to wee is in the potty, just relax, if you are a guy, close your eyes while standing and imagine your in front of a urinal, after you have finished peeing note that you wore your nappy so you were safe and it was OK to wee in it.

Once you begin to associate wereing nappies with it being safe to wee, you should be able to feel a bit more comfortable seeing in other position, then those positions will become comfortable over time as well.

Hope you have lots of fun with your new mummy 🤗.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW
AllisonGary said:
Humm it maybe OK and really enjoyable for you both. But not talking to you about what she is looking for in being your caregiver.

Also not letting you talk about being the baby and what you are confortable with.

Anyway one last thing to say the that is what's the safe word.

Hope it all works out for you.

Hugs

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Sit back and enjoy the ride , let her drive for a while just make sure you both have the same destination in mind .

Reactions: siysiy
Back