• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new little

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissUnmissed

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi everyone!

I’m a caring, open minded person who feels a little lost in her life.

I have just recently been able to put a name to what I’m feeling. I’ve had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember. I thought it was wrong and made me a freak so I never told anyone. About a month ago I learned there were others like me. I’ve always had a desire to have someone to take care of me as if I was a child but I was afraid of my feelings and have over corrected and went into the opposite direction (limit physical contact, stubbornly independent and refusing to accept help).

I’m a pharmacy technician at a small mail order pharmacy. I have been in and out of college since I was 16 but hope to one day become an author. I love to read anything and everything from fantasy novels to autobiographies. I really love to play a variety of video game on the computer, playstation, and even phone app games.

I’ve come to this site for support and guidance and to hear about others who may be like me.
I’m very new to all this so thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I look forward to talking with you.

MissUnmissed said:
Hi everyone!

I’m a caring, open minded person who feels a little lost in her life.

I have just recently been able to put a name to what I’m feeling. I’ve had an interest in diapers for as long as I can remember. I thought it was wrong and made me a freak so I never told anyone. About a month ago I learned there were others like me. I’ve always had a desire to have someone to take care of me as if I was a child but I was afraid of my feelings and have over corrected and went into the opposite direction (limit physical contact, stubbornly independent and refusing to accept help).

I’m a pharmacy technician at a small mail order pharmacy. I have been in and out of college since I was 16 but hope to one day become an author. I love to read anything and everything from fantasy novels to autobiographies. I really love to play a variety of video game on the computer, playstation, and even phone app games.

I’ve come to this site for support and guidance and to hear about others who may be like me.
I’m very new to all this so thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I look forward to talking with you.

Welcome to the group MissUnmissed! For support you have come to the right place. We're all like minded individuals and pretty friendly so any help you need or any questions you might have, we're here for you.

I like reading too. I'm mostly a Stephen King fan but I read others like James Patterson and John Grisham. What games do you play? Lots of gamers here.

Hi MissUnmissed,

Welcome. I am pretty sure that you will find the help and support that you are looking for. And as Scaramouche already pointed out, there are many nice people here who will understand you and your feelings. I am also pretty new here but I have already learned and discovered a lot about myself.

So, good luck and feel free to ask anything you want.

Thank you so much for welcoming me. I play Sims and Wizard 101 on the pc, skyrim and tomb raider on my ps3 and king of avalon on my phone. I love James Patterson! He’s one of my favorite authors.

MissUnmissed said:
I love James Patterson! He’s one of my favorite authors.

Cool! I've mostly read the Alex Cross series. I'm behind on those. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back