New incontrol bedry

I have been using these at night. Good fit and no leaks .

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and BigAl2
Their diaper covers are excellent. Comfortable and durable. They will, of course, leak if flooded, but they hold better than others I've used.

rio20090 said:
Their diaper covers are excellent. Comfortable and durable. They will, of course, leak if flooded, but they hold better than others I've used.
I agree. Very durable and comfortable.

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
I'm a big InControl fan. I've bought massive quantities of the Elite Hybrid, and a case of the Essential and another of Active Air. I just got my samples today, wore two of them, and I'm not exactly overwhelmed. I was hoping to replace BetterDry Day as my discreet go-to diaper for days when I know I'm going to be out of the house. The BeDry is too thick for that purpose. The shape is certainly similar and the tapes seem fine, but this is a thicker diaper than I thought it would be.

I'm sure many will be entirely happy with this new release. I guess I'll stick with pocket diapers or BetterDry for when I'm out and about, and perhaps something better will eventually come along.

lilshelly said:
That would be nice but you don't have a sample of the xlg size. I will have to wait until I go through what I have and then hope you have some then. I will not be able to buy your product at the current single bag price. I can justify it unless i know the product is going to fit me better than what i currently have. This means that I will not be able to purchase this product at all. 😞
We just ran out of sample packs, our team should be restocking them shortly. But we also have another drop today to explore - https://incontroldiapers.com/bedry-night/

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and PadPhilosopher
Robert i love the new bedry for at night. But they do not perform well during the day. The original do well during the day. It seams the bedry don't wick as well. Please don't discontinue the original.

Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
BigAl1 said:
Robert i love the new bedry for at night. But they do not perform well during the day. The original do well during the day. It seams the bedry don't wick as well. Please don't discontinue the original.
The original has already been discontinued.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
@InControlRobert Is the bedry night the same capacity/thickness as the mega inspire+ or is it actually a higher capacity (11,000 vs 12,000)? I'm a little disappointed the bedry night has the hybrid tapes, it's also the only criticism I really have about the elite which perform really well. There are other concerning comments about the bedry not performing as well as the inspire original which I rely on. These are all great products and I try not to complain but these changes can really be disrupting when you rely on certain products and expect them to perform a certain way. I have yet to try the bedry so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. I really love the mega inspire+ and it is my staple for high capacity needs. Now that you removed the bulk discount from the rearz website I'll probably purchase them with HSA directly from the incontrol site but it would be awesome to see the bulk discounts come back instead of the fleeting fire sales that seem to have been happening lately. Keep up the good work providing quality affordable products.

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
wildcat said:
@InControlRobert Is the bedry night the same capacity/thickness as the mega inspire+ or is it actually a higher capacity (11,000 vs 12,000)? I'm a little disappointed the bedry night has the hybrid tapes, it's also the only criticism I really have about the elite which perform really well. There are other concerning comments about the bedry not performing as well as the inspire original which I rely on. These are all great products and I try not to complain but these changes can really be disrupting when you rely on certain products and expect them to perform a certain way. I have yet to try the bedry so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. I really love the mega inspire+ and it is my staple for high capacity needs. Now that you removed the bulk discount from the rearz website I'll probably purchase them with HSA directly from the incontrol site but it would be awesome to see the bulk discounts come back instead of the fleeting fire sales that seem to have been happening lately. Keep up the good work providing quality affordable products.
The BeDry Night is rated slightly higher than the Mega Inspire+ from Rearz. As the BeDry is in a 16-pack, it is worth noting the importance of fluffing your diapers before use as they are more tightly packaged than the InControl Original's 12-pack.

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
InControlRobert said:
The BeDry Night is rated slightly higher than the Mega Inspire+ from Rearz. As the BeDry is in a 16-pack, it is worth noting the importance of fluffing your diapers before use as they are more tightly packaged than the InControl Original's 12-pack.
Rob fluffing worked well. I tested a bedry durning the day. And it performed great.
(y)

Reactions: Diprs2, PadPhilosopher, HalMidLife and 2 others
BigAl1 said:
Rob fluffing worked well. I tested a bedry durning the day. And it performed great.
(y)
Making note of this for when I try them next year. I found I had to really fluff Dry 24-7’s whenever I would use those on occasion - perhaps these are much the same(?)

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Diprs2, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
I stopped using dry 24/7 a long time ago. The tapes were not very sticky.

Reactions: HalMidLife, Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
The pricing on these diapers is nice. If they are good quality, they will offer really good value.

virginiadiaper said:
for those that use in control with similar tapes, how good are they at refastening? These look like they could be great night time diapers though.
I use Incontrol Inspire+ almost exclusively as my nighttime go-to diaper with a Northshore booster. They are fantastic and re-taping is not an issue. Tapes are very good! If I go out of the house for longer periods, I will generally wear an Incontrol Original with a booster. Very good diapers!

Reactions: Diaperman95 and AttilaThePun
InControl is a good place to get your diapers from. Never had an issue, their Elite Hybrid is my go-to diaper. I love 'em! 🥳🤗🥰🧸🍼

Reactions: Subtlerustle, sbmccue, Diprs2 and 4 others
I put in an order for a sample of these and I’m super excited to give them a try!!!

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diprs2, BigAl2 and 1 other person
Diprs2 said:
I use Incontrol Inspire+ almost exclusively as my nighttime go-to diaper with a Northshore booster. They are fantastic and re-taping is not an issue. Tapes are very good! If I go out of the house for longer periods, I will generally wear an Incontrol Original with a booster. Very good diapers!
Have you ever tried the seni boosters? I get mine on Amazon and they are very absorbent and about the most bang for the buck of all brands I have tried. I leave them folded and lay them in the front as I sleep on my stomach a lot. They are like $.54 each if you buy by the bag and $.46 each by the case.

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, Pino and 2 others
Shame we can't get these in the UK. I've asked NRU but they said they don't have any plans to get them.

Perhaps the Incontrol Rep might get in touch with NRU or another UK distributor so us folks get to try them.

• Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun, PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
lilshelly said:
I seen a post on here about the pre order of the new incontol bedry. I was wondering if anyone has had experience ordering with this company.
I placed an order for the new product when it comes out which is supposed to be December 8th.
I am kind of concerned considering I have never done business with them before.
I've been using their overnights with xwiff for awhile now, they are a great diaper that can go the whole work day no where near leaking ever.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, AttilaThePun and BobbiSueEllen
Diaperman95 said:
Have you ever tried the seni boosters? I get mine on Amazon and they are very absorbent and about the most bang for the buck of all brands I have tried. I leave them folded and lay them in the front as I sleep on my stomach a lot. They are like $.54 each if you buy by the bag and $.46 each by the case.
No, I have never tried those. Reckon I will have to check them out. Thanks!

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Diaperman95 and BobbiSueEllen
Back