New incontrol bedry

The in control bedry are great daytime diapers. The elite hybrids are great for the daytime too. If you get the night version too, they’re fantastic for night time and haven’t leaked yet. They’re soft, comfy and decent on the skin too for prolonged periods. They’re a bit crinkly at times, but nobody really ever hears it except for your own self. It’s what I now use now for my incontinence.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
I just received my shipment about an hour ago, so this is just a quick first impression as a full-time Incontrol user:

-very familiar looks, feeling and fit. As I have come to expect from Incontrol, the BeDry feels good to wear. Very snug everywhere at once, doesn’t feel like a plastic bag the way some cheap diapers do. Might be a bit “bunchier” between the legs than the Essential, but not sure yet.
-absorption seems excellent so far
-same excellent tapes, landing zone and taping guide that I’m used to
-compared with Essential, I find the plastic shell on the BeDry to be *slightly* (again, slightly) more crinkly than what I’m used to, but it’s not bad at all. No where near something like Tranquility which are flat out loud. Based on that, so far I will have no issues with wearing BeDry anywhere I go.
-they seem to mostly disappear under my pants, which is nice. Not too bulky.

All said, I‘m very happy so far. It’s worrisome to lose a staple product, but these seem to be a great replacement, and it’s probably best as well to not have the “smells like diapers” scent of the Essential. Although I kinda liked the smell, it got a bit of attention a couple of times that I didn’t want :)

Reactions: AttilaThePun, PadPhilosopher, iatec779 and 2 others
Diprs2 said:
No, I have never tried those. Reckon I will have to check them out. Thanks!
I love them. They are a big contour hour glass shape but I leave the wings folded in and doubled & place in the front. Wings folded out on a booster defeats the leak guards. They do not have a sticky tape but I have never had a issue with them moving. Let me know what you think If you try them..

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, BigAl2 and 3 others
HalMidLife said:
All said, I‘m very happy so far. It’s worrisome to lose a staple product, but these seem to be a great replacement, and it’s probably best as well to not have the “smells like diapers” scent of the Essential. Although I kinda liked the smell, it got a bit of attention a couple of times that I didn’t want :)
Follow up on my post two days ago, I’ve been using both the BeDry and Essentials (I still have two bags) back and forth, and I’m happy to say that - for me at least - the BeDry is a superb product. I absolutely love them.

I don’t see anything about BeDry that’s a step backward from Essential or Original, plus they might be a tiny bit trimmer in the butt (which I like) and I think the absorption might be a tad better as well. After two days of use, I don’t think there’s any difference in noise between them and Essential. You can hear them in a quiet space, for sure, but it’s not noticeable in a typical public area.

Bravo InControl. Excellent product.

Reactions: Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen, BigAl2 and 2 others
Just got my first bag of BeDry’s yesterday. Size large for my 34” waist is a perfect fit. Probably the best fitting diaper for me. The interior liner is the softest I’ve ever tried. Plastic is very soft as well however my preference is for a more coarse and or textured feel like the ABU Simple Ultra. That’s just weird DL me though. The front tape panel is a really nice aqua colour. It’s very aesthetically pleasing when added to the great fit. Price: 43.49🇨🇦 for 16 dips is reasonable for this quality. Overall they’re very similar to the Hybrid Elite’s but possibly a bit noisier due to the tape panel. Still, quieter than most taped diapers out there. Well done InControl.

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, Jonnythepony and 2 others
They have another diaper coming out soon. It's on their face book page.
1706117155281.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, Jonnythepony and 3 others
They have another diaper coming out soon. It's on their face book page.
I have to say, that it is a very weird feeling as adults to get excited about new diaper developments! I guess that it's all part of the acceptance sphere of influence.

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, Jonnythepony and 2 others
slimjiminy said:
I have to say, that it is a very weird feeling as adults to get excited about new diaper developments! I guess that it's all part of the acceptance sphere of influence.
Yep! I can’t disagree with you. As I’ve said to my wife, when you wear something literally all of the time, comfort and quality is a really big deal :)

If you would have told me 8 years ago, before my bladder issues started and before I had worn a diaper beyond 3 years of age, that I would become obsessive about “which diapers” I use…I probably would have said “what do you mean ‘which diapers’? - I’m only 42 years old <then>…I also probably would have asked “and isn’t ‘Depends’ the only brand? Why is there even a ‘which’?”

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, slimjiminy, iatec779 and 2 others
Subtlerustle said:
Just got my first bag of BeDry’s yesterday. Size large for my 34” waist is a perfect fit. Probably the best fitting diaper for me. The interior liner is the softest I’ve ever tried. Plastic is very soft as well however my preference is for a more coarse and or textured feel like the ABU Simple Ultra. That’s just weird DL me though. The front tape panel is a really nice aqua colour. It’s very aesthetically pleasing when added to the great fit. Price: 43.49🇨🇦 for 16 dips is reasonable for this quality. Overall they’re very similar to the Hybrid Elite’s but possibly a bit noisier due to the tape panel. Still, quieter than most taped diapers out there. Well done InControl.
Been wearing one all morning under boxers and jeans. Totally silent.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, xux, BigAl2 and 1 other person
There’s a new bedry elitecare out today. Too bad they only have it in Medium and XL and I need the large size. It looks like the elite diapers but with 10000 mL absorbency so I doubt there will be any leaks anymore:). They’re all great diapers if you haven’t yet tried in control. They’ve become my daytime and nighttime diapers. They’re comfy, fit well and absorb a lot.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
virginiadiaper said:
There’s a new bedry elitecare out today. Too bad they only have it in Medium and XL and I need the large size.
Wonder why no Large? I'm a large, too. 😠:cry:

BobbiSueEllen said:
Wonder why no Large? I'm a large, too. 😠:cry:
We have Small and Large coming in the future. As we have a large number of the InControl Elite in Small and Large still available we have not yet made those sizes.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have used them for years, always my go to night time diaper, new order came yesterday put on the new large Be-dry night diaper, still have it on and its awesome, 14 hours!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: InControlRobert
virginiadiaper said:
There’s a new bedry elitecare out today. Too bad they only have it in Medium and XL and I need the large size. It looks like the elite diapers but with 10000 mL absorbency so I doubt there will be any leaks anymore:). They’re all great diapers if you haven’t yet tried in control. They’ve become my daytime and nighttime diapers. They’re comfy, fit well and absorb a lot.
10 liters? Come on, guys.....these numbers are soooo unrealistic.

Reactions: xux and BobbiSueEllen
PadPhilosopher said:
10 liters? Come on, guys.....these numbers are soooo unrealistic.
I downrate the capacity to about 40-50% of stated for many practical reasons. Hope that helps!

BobbiSueEllen said:
I downrate the capacity to about 40-50% of stated for many practical reasons. Hope that helps!
Not really .....you get past a few liters and it physically doesn't fit anymore. Think 2 liter soda/pop bottle between your legs and you'll see what I mean.

PadPhilosopher said:
Not really .....you get past a few liters and it physically doesn't fit anymore. Think 2 liter soda/pop bottle between your legs and you'll see what I mean.
Our products are engineered to provide extra capacity beyond typical usage needs. This design feature offers users peace of mind, ensuring there is ample space to prevent any leakage and accommodate additional contents comfortably without fear of leaking.

We aim to achieve absorption levels that far exceed realistic usage. While actual use is significantly lower than the product's maximum capacity, our goal is to ensure exceptional absorbency well beyond typical needs.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
PadPhilosopher said:
It can be done, provided much of the upper front/rear padding gets soaked, too...but it's not as likely since adults aren't as roley-poley, rough-and-tumble playful as babies are. Also, baby diaper absorbency isn't as prone to gravity as adult diapers are, meaning liquids can gravitate more into an adult diaper's middle than in baby diapers. The InControl Elite diapers I wear have a 50%-of-stated rating on my bottom, which is still very good...and way better than Attends Premier, which cost the same as my Elites.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back