New Huggies Pull-Ups Designs

That is adorable and probably wasteful why print so many different designs

Reactions: TigerDL and LittleCollector96
HyukoKidz said:
They should do the Superkitties designs on the Pull-Ups, which can depict the Superkitties in their normal cat forms on both the boy and girl designs…
At least I knew what you were on about with Marie from aristocats, but Supperkitties? Guessing it's a kids show or a movie.

Ooh, exclusive designs from different stores. Part of me thinks this is an elaborate ploy to get collectors to buy more Pull Ups to add new designs to their collections 😆. Nah, maybe Huggies is following a similar trend with companies like Funko designing exclusive Pop vinyl figurines for different stores/events.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, deepdriftAD and LittleCollector96
HappyNappin said:
At least I knew what you were on about with Marie from aristocats, but Supperkitties? Guessing it's a kids show or a movie.
Yeah more recent Disney Junior stuff. Which I could see something from Disney Junior being used on these Walmart exclusive ones for boys as most of the IPs they love to use (I.E. Mickey, Toy Story, Cars) are being used already. Only current shows that come to mind for a boy audience that they aren't using already would probably between Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures or Firebuds.

CatboyMiles99 said:
Yeah more recent Disney Junior stuff. Which I could see something from Disney Junior being used on these Walmart exclusive ones for boys as most of the IPs they love to use (I.E. Mickey, Toy Story, Cars) are being used already. Only current shows that come to mind for a boy audience that they aren't using already would probably between Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures or Firebuds.
Yeh, I'm totally out of touch with modern Disney, I prefer watching the same shows I had on VHS, when I was the right age for them.
I don't expect anyone to put Tugs characters on a training pants.

LittleCollector96 said:
Wal-Mart now has exclusive designs featuring Ariel from The Little Mermaid on the girls kind, wondering if the boy version also has Walmart exclusive designs.

Nevertheless, before I become the guy who bagged for Marie on pull ups (which won't happen, just as likely as Asha, Mira the detective, or Molly McGee, which are 0%), I wouldn't be surprised if other retailers like Target would follow the trend of Walmart, Sam's Club, and Costco of selling exclusive designs featuring characters that differ from ones sold nationally
In the first picture it says "targeted absorbency where boys need it most". 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: deepdriftAD, LittleCollector96 and TigerDL
wetnights said:
In the first picture it says "targeted absorbency where boys need it most".😂
Nice spot, no doubt this will be fixed long before production. It's interesting they put Ariel on Pull-Ups as she used to be on Goodnites. I like how it is cartoony. The realistic characters on Pull-Ups/Goodnites don't feel right to me.

Reactions: LittleCollector96 and dinodavid
hanzertas said:
New Pull-Ups Plus Designs (their costco exclusive line) featuring Spidey and His Amazing Friends prints.
I saw these in Costco the other day. Didn’t see a 5T-6T size and don’t see one on their website either. That’s too bad.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Do Costco sell 'regular' pullups or only the exclusive to them plus version?

Do they still have there own brand of diapers too, they used to be re branded huggies but I can't remember what there called

HappyNappin said:
Do Costco sell 'regular' pullups or only the exclusive to them plus version?

Do they still have there own brand of diapers too, they used to be re branded huggies but I can't remember what there called
The Costco version are “Plus” (as are the Huggies) with different prints. The Sam’s Club are standard absorbency with different prints.

Costco still sells their own “Kirkland” version of Huggies. Despite selling Huggies Little Movers “Plus” in size 7, they do not offer the Kirkland version in size 7.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
grst said:
The Costco version are “Plus” (as are the Huggies) with different prints. The Sam’s Club are standard absorbency with different prints.

Costco still sells their own “Kirkland” version of Huggies. Despite selling Huggies Little Movers “Plus” in size 7, they do not offer the Kirkland version in size 7.
So they don't sell non plus huggies?

They should do the Superkitties designs next, probably having either Ginny or Bitsy (or maybe both) in their normal cat forms on the pull-ups as the girls designs…

HappyNappin said:
So they don't sell non plus huggies?
Costco does not. You can only get “Plus” Huggies at Costco (with designs exclusive to the “Plus”). Sam’s Club sells regular Huggies (with non-exclusive designs) and regular Pull-Ups (with exclusive designs). It’s kind of confusing, and I’m probably not explaining it very well.

grst said:
Costco does not. You can only get “Plus” Huggies at Costco (with designs exclusive to the “Plus”). Sam’s Club sells regular Huggies (with non-exclusive designs) and regular Pull-Ups (with exclusive designs). It’s kind of confusing, and I’m probably not explaining it very well.
That makes sense, if the Kirkland diapers are basically regular huggies, there won't be any incentive to upgrade to the huggies branded ones.
Shame they dont have goodnites plus, that would be cool.

From what I've read on the XL goodnites thread Sam's club is part of or associated with Walmart?
Do Sam's club have there own private labels or is everything branded?

I know previously Walmart sold rebranded pull-ups under parents choice but switched suppliers, but they obviously sill have plenty of leverage with KC to tweak products to increase sales.

hanzertas said:
New Pull-Ups Plus Designs (their costco exclusive line) featuring Spidey and His Amazing Friends prints.
what are pullups + ? Are these designs in all sizes ?

Update on the Walmart exclusive designs, Iron Man will be on the boy ones

Attachments

• 2cdfdc60-80d0-4408-9497-b100e9cebdf4.ab5813ddf334eac205185c754b80f152.jpeg
    2cdfdc60-80d0-4408-9497-b100e9cebdf4.ab5813ddf334eac205185c754b80f152.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 0a99d874-3473-4eae-af98-0475908f46c0.6c43e37bcca8c3f0b134156c45a78f0d.jpeg
    0a99d874-3473-4eae-af98-0475908f46c0.6c43e37bcca8c3f0b134156c45a78f0d.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: patrick1776, hanzertas, grst and 1 other person
Back