Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 5 guest views remaining

New Huggies Pull-Ups Designs

Will there gonna be some Aristocats prints on some Pull-Ups, would imagine having Marie for the girl designs…

• Sad
Reactions: LittleCollector96
Just saw these on the Walmart Site, looks like 5t-6t might be coming later in the year

Attachments

• IMG_8115.png
    IMG_8115.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_8114.png
    IMG_8114.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Love
Reactions: goodniteswearer89, Aquasailor, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
May 2nd according to Amazon.ca.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_204553_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_204553_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: TigerDL, BigKid25, Sam and 1 other person
deepdriftAD said:
Just saw these on the Walmart Site, looks like 5t-6t might be coming later in the year
thegamer408 said:
Gosh darn, these are adorable.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
thegamer408 said:
I just saw these on the Canadian website as well, the 4t-5t were also posted as well. I wonder how long will it take until it reaches the states.

Updated Boys designs

Attachments

• IMG_8122.png
    IMG_8122.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_8121.png
    IMG_8121.png
    76 KB · Views: 210
  • Love
Reactions: goodniteswearer89, littledreamers333, Consul and 7 others
It just irks me that Mickey's head looks the same in both prints...

Eh, the target audience won't mind.

thegamer408 said:
Oh my God I've been wanting something like this for years. Well see if I can hit into them after I get my post surgery measurements.
On another note I wonder of they'll make the goodnites bigger to accommodate

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I always enjoy seeing the new updated designs from across the pond. I would love to see pics of the new Pull Ups designs (regular, new leaf, and night time) when they do arrive on shelves, or even from online teasers.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, TigerDL and LittleCollector96
So in the US on May 2nd? I’ll have to let the family I sit for that is currently using the regular pull-ups 5t know. If cheaper than goodnites I’m sure she will get them for her boys.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and Lyric
Spitfire153 said:
Hope they come to amazon i wanma buy em . Does anyone know how much more absorbent the night ones traditionally are ?
More absorbent than a Little Movers, but less absorbent than their Huggies overnites diapers. Somewhere in between the two.

deepdriftAD said:
Same here, but be on the look out for a possible rebranding of new leaf as pull-up skin essentials. They might be bringing this size to this new line up. I also made a thread about this as well. https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/new-huggies-line.181094/
It looks like the Huggies Skin Essentials are actually coming out around the same time as the New size of the nighttime pull ups

Attachments

• IMG_8128.jpeg
    IMG_8128.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: hanzertas and Sam
Found the new Mickey nightime designs last night while grocery shopping.photo_2024-02-23_22-22-54.jpg

Reactions: Dashsanta, LittleCollector96 and deepdriftAD
Hmm, so they're being released now instead of May 2nd? That's great news!

Aquasailor said:
Hmm, so they're being released now instead of May 2nd? That's great news!
Only the 2T-3T and 3T-4T with New Designs are releasing now. The bigger sizes, 4T-5T and 5T-6T come out on May 2nd.

Reactions: TigerDL
deepdriftAD said:
Updated Boys designs
Dear lord those are cute designs, is it even legal to be that adorable? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hanzertas
Brutally Honest Hot Take.. 🫢, please don't get mad: I would had rather see Stitch and Rapunzel/Aurora on the pull-ups instead, even though little ones decide who should be on the pull-ups rather than parent groups, even if the new night-time Mickey and Minnie graphics do look cute, it would be nice to have variety, not a harsh criticism, but rather a small nitpick

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, JustAVisitor and patrick1776
LittleCollector96 said:
Brutally Honest Hot Take.. 🫢, please don't get mad: I would had rather see Stitch and Rapunzel/Aurora on the pull-ups instead, even though little ones decide who should be on the pull-ups rather than parent groups, even if the new night-time Mickey and Minnie graphics do look cute, it would be nice to have variety, not a harsh criticism, but rather a small nitpick
I second this, it seems that Huggies has decided that Mickey / Minnie are "less" childish than other Disney characters, and hence place them on 4T+ sizes for most Pull-Ups products (Except New Leaf, which has Frozen designs). Varieties would be nice (I mean, at least the intended age group would enjoy them too).

...and greetings, fellow Owl House appreciator! 🦉

Reactions: LittleCollector96 and jcwilliams343
Back