• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

notwithy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! I'm Les, a middle/diaper boy/furry from midwest USA. I used to post on Tumblr but my account got banned so I came here to share and talk to other diaper enthusiasts. I like pull-ups a lot and ABU diapers. Peekabus are my favorite. My middle-ish interests include cartoons, stuffed animals, and legos. My grownup interests are music, cooking, coffee, and video games. Nice to meet you :)

gn.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, LaLoneDigi and CutestPaddedFemboy
Hi, I hope you like it here

Reactions: Edgewater and notwithy
nice to meet you!! what name should we call you? thanks for your intro, that's a very cute photo!

hope to see you around! everyone is super nice here so i think you'll enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Edgewater
PaddedPonyboy said:
nice to meet you!! what name should we call you? thanks for your intro, that's a very cute photo!

hope to see you around! everyone is super nice here so i think you'll enjoy your stay!
Thankie, nice to meet you too! You can call me Les or notwithy. It's great to find a community with so many nice people, I like it here already!

Hello and Welcome

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
Hi, I hope you like it here
Thank you for the welcome! I like it here already :)

Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
The rules here are fairly strict, so assure that you take the time to read them early-on!
Enjoy!

Reactions: notwithy
Edgewater said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
The rules here are fairly strict, so assure that you take the time to read them early-on!
Enjoy!
Thank you! Everyone wearing a diaper, I feel right at home! I did read the rules and will do my best to follow them.

Welcome

notwithy said:
Hi everyone! I'm Les, a middle/diaper boy/furry from midwest USA. I used to post on Tumblr but my account got banned so I came here to share and talk to other diaper enthusiasts. I like pull-ups a lot and ABU diapers. Peekabus are my favorite. My middle-ish interests include cartoons, stuffed animals, and legos. My grownup interests are music, cooking, coffee, and video games. Nice to meet you :)

View attachment 131182
Hello and welcome here

Welcome aboard. Love that wet goodnite in your pic!

Hi and welcome. I've been getting more into different brands of coffee.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I've been getting more into different brands of coffee.
Thanks! What kind of coffee do you like? I'm mainly into dark roasts and espresso

notwithy said:
Thanks! What kind of coffee do you like? I'm mainly into dark roasts and espresso
I like a medium roast. I just bought some Hawaiian coffee and I've been drinking some Seattle's Best but we have a coffee specialty store in town and I've been thinking about making a trip to try some of their blends. I sometimes grind some 8 O'clock coffee beans and run them through my Technivorm Mocha Master coffee maker.

Back