• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here.

RosabelKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hello, My name is Rosabel. I'm really new to this site. And I'm fairly new to ageplay and ABDL. It's been an interest of mine since I was young but I only got into it a few months ago. Since then it's become a big part of me.

I hope to do lots of learning and make some friends.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, Tangela, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Welcome to the community! We know you will love it here. Enjoy exploration and friend making!

Reactions: Tangela, Angelapinks and RosabelKitten
Welcome rosabelkitten! Lovely to have you on the site! I'm kitty , I love cooking especially miso soup with home made noodles! And I like gardening and outdoor activities . I'm always busy and never have time to do all the stuff I want to! I do photography and art and painting too! Let us know some of your interests and you will much quicker make friends and have fun! Welcome again!😊

Reactions: Angelapinks and RosabelKitten
Welcome and enjoy

Kittyinpink said:
Welcome rosabelkitten! Lovely to have you on the site! I'm kitty , I love cooking especially miso soup with home made noodles! And I like gardening and outdoor activities . I'm always busy and never have time to do all the stuff I want to! I do photography and art and painting too! Let us know some of your interests and you will much quicker make friends and have fun! Welcome again!

Thank youuuu. I'm pretty simple 😄. I like Role playing table top games. Writing, gaming and reading are my usual indoor hobbies. As for outdoor I love hiking, and swimming and going for casual 1-3 hour walks.

I absolutely love to cook and eat good food. I also like cleaning and feeling great when all my tasks are done for the day.

I'm usually always free to chat with and give anyone a chance

Reactions: Tangela, Kittyinpink and Angelapinks
Hi and welcome. It sounds like you have a number of good interests. I enjoy hiking and getting out into the woods.

RosabelKitten said:
Hello, My name is Rosabel. I'm really new to this site. And I'm fairly new to ageplay and ABDL. It's been an interest of mine since I was young but I only got into it a few months ago. Since then it's become a big part of me.

I hope to do lots of learning and make some friends.
Welcome 🤗

Welcome, there's a lot of people who have the same interests here. I enjoy my time here. So go and have some fun

RosabelKitten said:
Thank youuuu. I'm pretty simple 😄. I like Role playing table top games. Writing, gaming and reading are my usual indoor hobbies. As for outdoor I love hiking, and swimming and going for casual 1-3 hour walks.

I absolutely love to cook and eat good food. I also like cleaning and feeling great when all my tasks are done for the day.

I'm with you on the cooking part, totally love cooking. Not sure about a "causal 3 hour walk" though, for me that would be called "I got lost in the woods and couldn't find my way back" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, dogboy, RosabelKitten and 1 other person
RosabelKitten said:

That's really nice! You sound lovely! And my interest is so similar to yours!

Reactions: RosabelKitten
Welcome to ADISC RosebelKitten, from the land down under. I certainly have learnt a lot from the members here and have received much support.
I hope you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be, as I have.
Hope you feel comfortable in telling us a little about yourself.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

RosabelKitten said:

Do you like pen and paper like D&D? And if so, as a player or DM?

Tangela said:
Do you like pen and paper like D&D? And if so, as a player or DM?
not big on being a DM as I have a bad time planning, I am a player tho ^^

Reactions: Tangela
RosabelKitten said:
not big on being a DM as I have a bad time planning, I am a player tho ^^
DMing is both a gift and a curse: You fully enjoy the experience because is always "your turn". But the planning involved get insane sometomes. ASD makes things 3x more tiring. I love dming, but I have to do it for 4 momths then take a year brake.

Back