• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggyhippo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi guys i am David,

i started having to wear diapers at 13 and that kind of sparked an interest which has gone on from there. i am a chatty guy currently at university in the UK, who is looking to meet others. I love all sport and compete in various ones. I also love to play video games and have a good time!

Ziggyhippo said:
Hi guys i am David,

i started having to wear diapers at 13 and that kind of sparked an interest which has gone on from there. i am a chatty guy currently at university in the UK, who is looking to meet others. I love all sport and compete in various ones. I also love to play video games and have a good time!
Hi and welcome I am always up to making new friends and talking

Welcome. We all have something in common on this site: Diapers!

I've been in diapers for 60 years! 🤭

Welcome! I am glad you joined us. There is strength in numbers and we have a whole bunch of awesome members here! 😊

BusyBritches said:
Welcome. We all have something in common on this site: Diapers!

I've been in diapers for 60 years! 🤭
Lol your name is cute!

Ziggyhippo said:
Hi guys i am David,

Welcome 🦄🧸

Hi David and welcome to Adisc, we are all here because of a common need either medical or other reasons, so don't be shy about asking questions or diving into other threads and adding your say. There are a lot of UK members so I'm sure you'll find someone to talk to.

Welcome from a fellow lifelong diaper lover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back