New Grange Manor - UK - pre prep - Opinions

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has ever been to New Grange Manor in the UK? In particular the pre prep room?

There isn’t any feedback or pictures available on line so I was hoping for some first hand opinions.

It dose mention nappy changing facilities are available so I guess they are AB friendly.

I went there several years back.

I had a lot of fun, I don't know if the venue is still the same but they had a fairly large hall with an upstairs that had rooms for changing clothes/nappies, and a decent outdoor space that was sheltered enough that yo can't really see in.

The host (ms Livingstone) and staff team were very welcoming and friendly and explained their rules at the start and were especially helpful toward new attendees (like myself). There were many tables around the hall with various activities on them as well as floor space for things like Large grubbt bricks, book corner, soft play etc.

The garden had activities too and they had a fair sized "paddling pool" (it was summer) as well as water pistols and all sorts.

They stopped halfway through for a snack time and had little lunches for people and there was milk and juice available. The main organiser and some of the staff were willing to change peoples nappies but there was a strict no messing rule, they also have a no impact rule (spanking) even if attending with your caregiver in order to not upset anyone.

They finished off with a little story time and then asked anyone who could for help to tidy and pack away.

There was a good 120+ people there that afternoon possibly a lot more my memory is not great some in full abdl clothes some not and some in between, caregivers were welcome and everyone I met was very friendly.

They also hosted other "themed" events for things like halloween, but they are a regular (I think it's every 2 months, might be monthly now) and possibly one of the UK's biggest event and well worth going to if you are more AB or little than DL.

I would happily go again but have difficulty getting there as I don't drive and it's awkward to get to from Bristol without a car.

The organiser began the NGM as a fetish school role play event for people into that and I do believe corporal punishment is a thing at that one, they branched out into Pre Prep many years ago.

Reactions: tam1623
I went recently and every time I go I can say its brilliant, the pre prep school is aimed for AB/littles there are nappy changing areas, each months events is themed so, December was Christmas and they had Santa, parcel parcel, decorating cards and they do lovely food.

Belarin said:
I went there several years back.

I had a lot of fun, I don't know if the venue is still the same but they had a fairly large hall with an upstairs that had rooms for changing clothes/nappies, and a decent outdoor space that was sheltered enough that yo can't really see in.

The host (ms Livingstone) and staff team were very welcoming and friendly and explained their rules at the start and were especially helpful toward new attendees (like myself). There were many tables around the hall with various activities on them as well as floor space for things like Large grubbt bricks, book corner, soft play etc.

The garden had activities too and they had a fair sized "paddling pool" (it was summer) as well as water pistols and all sorts.

They stopped halfway through for a snack time and had little lunches for people and there was milk and juice available. The main organiser and some of the staff were willing to change peoples nappies but there was a strict no messing rule, they also have a no impact rule (spanking) even if attending with your caregiver in order to not upset anyone.

They finished off with a little story time and then asked anyone who could for help to tidy and pack away.

There was a good 120+ people there that afternoon possibly a lot more my memory is not great some in full abdl clothes some not and some in between, caregivers were welcome and everyone I met was very friendly.

They also hosted other "themed" events for things like halloween, but they are a regular (I think it's every 2 months, might be monthly now) and possibly one of the UK's biggest event and well worth going to if you are more AB or little than DL.

I would happily go again but have difficulty getting there as I don't drive and it's awkward to get to from Bristol without a car.

The organiser began the NGM as a fetish school role play event for people into that and I do believe corporal punishment is a thing at that one, they branched out into Pre Prep many years ago.
Wow, I'm really jealous that you Brits have something awesome like this regularly in the UK. And thank you @Belarin for the wonderfully detailed description, I'll bet anyone on the fence or wondering will have plenty of knowledge to make up their mind!

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Turfy said:
Wow, I'm really jealous that you Brits have something awesome like this regularly in the UK. And thank you @Belarin for the wonderfully detailed description, I'll bet anyone on the fence or wondering will have plenty of knowledge to make up their mind!
Tbf if there is only an average of 100-200 people that go to it then there is probably similar sized or smaller regular events ike this in USA and other parts of the world it just stands out more here due to being a smaller country.

Also while it's not monthly the states do have capon. I'm a bit jealous of that.

I would say though that anyone in two minds about going to NGM pre prep should bite the bullet and go as it is a great day and so warm and welcoming to newer people.

Reactions: tam1623
Back