New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

goodnitesco96 said:
Has anybody ordered these off Amazon? The Amazon photo shows the new package design. Want to order because I literally went to like 6 stores today and literally the only new designs I found were in girls and boys size s/m/l, no XL.
Yes on both Boys L and XL and, what arrived, were both the old style.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Dkdldrynites, Hell2DaNaw and 3 others
Cribbin said:
Yes on both Boys L and XL and, what arrived, were both the old style.
God damnit. I need the new style.

The Target close to me has boxes of the new girls XS and S/M, but I didn’t see new L or XL sizes.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Sam I am said:
Searched around in Charlotte NC at Target and Walmart. No luck finding any. I did see some packages with manufacturing date of 2-4-2024 but clearly had the old designs. Let me know if anyone in Charlotte finds any.
Same…none in eastern nc

Reactions: Sam I am
I ordered a 9 pack XL of both the girls and boys goddnites off Amazon, and they are both the new designs with the blue leakguards. Loved the feel of both. I still have a pack of of the old boys XL designs. I feelnlike the sides on the new ones are a bit thicker, but still stretch just as far (as they are both a tight squeeze for me).

Reactions: 12srepaid
Jamison86 said:
I ordered a 9 pack XL of both the girls and boys goddnites off Amazon, and they are both the new designs with the blue leakguards. Loved the feel of both. I still have a pack of of the old boys XL designs. I feelnlike the sides on the new ones are a bit thicker, but still stretch just as far (as they are both a tight squeeze for me).
So is it okay to order from Amazon for new packs now?

Have I expressed my love for Goodnites lately, especially for the intended youth market?

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
So is it okay to order from Amazon for new packs now?

Have I expressed my love for Goodnites lately, especially for the intended youth market?
I mean every warehouse has different stock, but I figured I'd start with a small pack to tey and see if they had the new version stocked, since my target and Walmart still had the older packs.

I picked up Boys XL 28 count and Girls XL 28 count at Target today. The boys were in the new packaging. The girls were not but I was able to recognize the new design through the little slot in the cardboard box.

The boys have the new blue leak guards, but the girls ones were white. Physically they seem identical though.

I've tried the boys XL and they seem to fit just a touch bigger than the former Gen. The outer sheet seems to be a softer material. There seems to be a little less concentration of padding in the crotch like the old ones had. This is all from memory of course so I could be imagining

Reactions: burgern
I’ve tried both boy and girls new goodnites now with the new print and blue leak guards they definitely fit bigger then the last models

Reactions: TigerDL
Do the XS have the new stretchy sides as well?

Girls sm/m with blue leak guards
20240310_212711.jpg20240310_212703.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Princessbella99, Fiammaverde, LittleCollector96 and 5 others
deepdriftAD said:
Where did you get these? I’m still waiting for Amazon to get these in stock.
Walmart (and I think Target) in the area north of Seattle. I've seen them at 3 different ones in the 44 packs. I was gonna wait for the 14 packs but finally was sick of waiting.

Walmart near me had cases of S/M and L girls, and packs of XL boys Goodnites in the new prints. everything else was still the old prints. I bought a pack of XL, they are indeed taller/larger than the previous XL, can't wait to try them on.

I found and picked up a box of the Boys L Goodnites today. They are a bit snug, but not uncomfortable. I wore (and soaked) one of each of the prints, which I like better than the XLs.

Normally wear L, but heard these were bigger so I tried the s/m. Might be slightly bigger, but still doesn’t fit. I’ll be sticking with the L.

20240311_172533.jpg

local wal-mart has every size except for xl in the new packaging, in boys atleast, girls were still all old packaging

Reactions: Pika123, Dashsanta, Hell2DaNaw and 1 other person
Back