New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

tspotters1 said:
By the way, I got those from my recent order from Sam's club.
So do the new prints truly have a taller rise?

DanElmontan said:
So do the new prints truly have a taller rise?
It seems to have a slightly higher rise

Reactions: 51jp89 and DanElmontan
Is the higher rise the Sam's Club exclusive or is that the new standard for them even outside of Sam's Club?

I12BLittle89 said:
So some things I found at my first Walmart. The boys S/M is in the new pattern and packaging. The plastic is less glossy and more of a matte finish.

The girls XS is still little mermaid it appears.

It appears someone was already looking for the boys XL. They opened the box and left it. I see something like this a lot in L and XL sizes. One or two pants are stolen but never the smaller sizes. I assume it’s a teen or young adult who is ok with stealing.
That's really sad that people would steal a few. :(

Reactions: LittleCollector96
HappyNappin said:
Are they still in the old packaging?
Goodnites script made up from dots and the two o are on slightly different levels?

Did you get them from Walmart?
I think it was the old packaging. Quicksorb wasn’t anywhere to be seen, didn’t really pay attention to the front of the box.

12srepaid said:
That's really sad that people would steal a few. :(
It's quite common here too find bags burst open, and a lose nappy or pants up the back of the shelf.
I don't think there really stealing them, more just having a look at the product, then if the decide against it they just leave them lying there.
If you where going to shoplift take the full pack, the consequences are the same if you get caught stealing a single diaper or a full cart of groceries, so it's really not worth it.

HappyNappin said:
It's quite common here too find bags burst open, and a lose nappy or pants up the back of the shelf.
I don't think there really stealing them, more just having a look at the product, then if the decide against it they just leave them lying there.
If you where going to shoplift take the full pack, the consequences are the same if you get caught stealing a single diaper or a full cart of groceries, so it's really not worth it.
Harder to conceal.

elliston said:
Is the higher rise the Sam's Club exclusive or is that the new standard for them even outside of Sam's Club?
All the features that the Sam’s Club Goodnites have had since last fall will be introduced to Goodnites sold at all retailers.

I just placed an order last night for two boxes of Sam’s Club XL Boys Goodnites. Hopefully the new prints are inside. If they’re the old prints, I can simply return them to the Sam’s Club near my house.

DanElmontan said:
All the features that the Sam’s Club Goodnites have had since last fall will be introduced to Goodnites sold at all retailers.

I just placed an order last night for two boxes of Sam’s Club XL Boys Goodnites. Hopefully the new prints are inside. If they’re the old prints, I can simply return them to the Sam’s Club near my house.
I've heard mixed reports on that.

Yeah, diapers usually aren't returnable, particularly if opened...

If you can determine the print without even opening the box, maybe, but otherwise, prepare to be stuck with whatever you get.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleCollector96 and 12srepaid
DelC said:

If you can determine the print without even opening the box, maybe, but otherwise, prepare to be stuck with whatever you get.
It is returnable, even if one or 2 are missing, I guess it depends where it comes from, but I know for sure Wal-Mart accept returns, one of my uncle accidentally purchased a smaller size for my little cousin (he was I think around 11 months old when it happened, he just discovered it at diaper change time cause usually its the mamma that purchase diapers (she was on a girls only vacation type), the diaper would fit, but it was clearly a bit too small, he got to the store and had no problems exchanging the box of size 3 for a box of size 4. And if I understand correctly, Pampers does take back these open boxes and give them to an organization that helps parents in need, so it wasn't a lost for Wal-Mart either.

DelC said:

Trust me, I’m not opening the box if I can’t see the prints from the outside and it has older packaging. If it’s the new packaging, I will open the box.

Well, I can say I work near an elementary and middle school and we had to get rid of the large and extra large because the kids used to steal them all the time

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Are the goodnites with blue gathers the one from the box that says clinicly prooven thing? cause i saw that box at walmart , Looks like someone was curious so i just snaped a picture of it and it looks like a new print for that size,

Saw the new box for the small and took a picture of that open box on the shelf packs were not open tho , i looked at the other same size true the box and it seems its another print , if ones curious ' ill post

if you dint open the packs \ and just the box , you can aerosol glue it back shut lol done that once when i accidently bought the older gn dint rip the packs open so , yeah

thefurealfriends2 said:
Well, I can say I work near an elementary and middle school and we had to get rid of the large and extra large because the kids used to steal them all the time
That's sad, perhaps your employer could have given out free samples, like they do in Costco, but with teenager size diapers

Is that the new Style of boxes?
noticed that one at walmart is difrent, and both the prints arnt the same
IMG_3128.JPG

Reactions: TigerDL, Jamas and CommanderCrayfish
Box was open i dint do that!
IMG_3131.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, TigerDL, Jamas and 1 other person
IMG_3130.JPG

guest said:
Is that the new Style of boxes?
noticed that one at walmart is difrent, and both the prints arnt the same
View attachment 130560
Is it odd that I'm almost more drawn to the changes made to the Goodnites logo here vs. the pants themselves? It's been straightened out, and is no longer made of a bunch of "stars". My guess is the new one is probably easier to print.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Back