New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

Dutchone said:
The more I look at those photos now. The more I think they are made by AI.
Especially when you look at the mother. In the video it's more of a real boy/teenager.
The photo seems more and more AI to me.
Eh. I see signs of a shoddily-done chromakey and Photoshop job, not AI. They have a solid history (and a recent one, at that) of shoddy Photoshop work in their marketing. Go look at some of their marketing images on GoodNites listings at Target, where they swapped out the pants in the nightstand drawer, packages on top of the nightstand, and if memory serves, even the waistbands where kids had them showing above their pajamas, to make things look like various different prints in various sizes. It's like they originally did the shoot with a set of prints that never made it to production, except for I think the XL size.

Reactions: TigerDL and Jamas
Just found the new Girls XL prints in a Walmart in Gwinnett County, GA. Boys prints are still the old designs.

Update someone managed to get the new design on redit at a Shoppers drug mart in Ontario Canada?https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsinPullUps/s/jukDWNtxrh
So it could just be a Canada thing for rn

While only being a wallmart if your lucky and sams club thing for us in the usa

Last edited:
i have seen them multiple stores in canada' for the new girls gn in xl, shoppers /walmart and i think few other places

DelC said:
Eh. I see signs of a shoddily-done chromakey and Photoshop job, not AI. They have a solid history (and a recent one, at that) of shoddy Photoshop work in their marketing. Go look at some of their marketing images on GoodNites listings at Target, where they swapped out the pants in the nightstand drawer, packages on top of the nightstand, and if memory serves, even the waistbands where kids had them showing above their pajamas, to make things look like various different prints in various sizes. It's like they originally did the shoot with a set of prints that never made it to production, except for I think the XL size.
I'm inclined to agree with the "bad Photoshop job" assessment, seeing as the marketing shots of the various sizes on the models look... fake, for lack of a better way of putting it, except for the shots of the XS size, oddly enough. K-C have also done this with Pull-Ups and Depend (Silhouette especially) quite a bit over the past few years, probably as a way to cut back on production costs.

CommanderCrayfish said:
I'm inclined to agree with the "bad Photoshop job" assessment, seeing as the marketing shots of the various sizes on the models look... fake, for lack of a better way of putting it, except for the shots of the XS size, oddly enough. K-C have also done this with Pull-Ups and Depend (Silhouette especially) quite a bit over the past few years, probably as a way to cut back on production costs.
That’s not Bad photoshop nah this is bad photoshop from target it’s the same pic but change the size of the goodnites and added a hand same pic not just the the Moana dosnt even look like that irl

Attachments

• IMG_3386.jpeg
    IMG_3386.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_5497.png
    IMG_5497.png
    184 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, LittleCollector96 and CommanderCrayfish
LittleAnts said:
That’s not Bad photoshop nah this is bad photoshop from target it’s the same pic but change the size of the goodnites and added a hand same pic not just the the Moana dosnt even look like that irl
Yep, like I said, the stuff in the nightstand drawers is comically bad... Just...inserting obvious renderings into an actual photo. From what I recall, boys XL may be the only one where the stuff in the nightstand is real. Maybe one of the XS ones, as well.

Last edited:
I found girls' XL boxes today at a Walmart, got a couple. These are definitely getting stocked generally now. I have to say the new designs in person are nice but not super. Maybe they'll grow on me. I will definitely be buying plenty more in the future. They didn't seem any different construction-wise (no channels in center). Maybe a tiny bit looser?

Prairie said:
I found girls' XL boxes today at a Walmart, got a couple. These are definitely getting stocked generally now. I have to say the new designs in person are nice but not super. Maybe they'll grow on me. I will definitely be buying plenty more in the future. They didn't seem any different construction-wise (no channels in center). Maybe a tiny bit looser?
look at the leak or should be a different color

LittleAnts said:
look at the leak or should be a different color
White leak guards like the previous design. They do weigh 55g whereas the old ones are 50g.

Seems like new prints are starting to pop up en masse in my area. I have found the new BOYS L prints at a Kroger.

They were in new packaging, similar to that found only at Sam’s Club up until this point. As such, they were pretty easy to spot.

IMG_1146.jpegIMG_1147.jpeg

The Boys L prints themselves seem to focus on geometric shapes in various shades of green and blue, rather than on characters. I do not dislike them at all, but will mourn the loss of the iconic space prints.

IMG_1148.jpegIMG_1149.jpeg

Lastly, I'd like to note that these do have the blue leak guards, and that they *may* be somewhat larger than the old size L. Take this with a grain of salt, as I do not have the old size L to compare against, however I have provided a comparison against the Current XLs for reference.

IMG_1150.jpeg

I bet we'll be seeing the new XLs pretty soon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperloco5, Pika123, Hell2DaNaw and 26 others
DamianTheAngel said:
Seems like new prints are starting to pop up en masse in my area. I have found the new BOYS L prints at a Kroger.

View attachment 130063

Wow they look very retro, pretty sure I had a bedspread just like the middle ones circa. 1997

Reactions: TigerDL, DamianTheAngel and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I will stick with my Ninjamas i think 😁

DamianTheAngel said:

They were in new packaging, similar to that found only at Sam’s Club up until this point. As such, they were pretty easy to spot.

View attachment 130059View attachment 130060

The Boys L prints themselves seem to focus on geometric shapes in various shades of green and blue, rather than on characters. I do not dislike them at all, but will mourn the loss of the iconic space prints.

View attachment 130061View attachment 130062

Lastly, I'd like to note that these do have the blue leak guards, and that they *may* be somewhat larger than the old size L. Take this with a grain of salt, as I do not have the old size L to compare against, however I have provided a comparison against the Current XLs for reference.

View attachment 130063

I love the vertical stripe waistband

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
DamianTheAngel said:

View attachment 130063

These look great. Really hope they come over to the uk

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
DamianTheAngel said:

View attachment 130063

They look really good, especially the plaid version. Maybe the XL will get a space theme to replace the camo design.
I'm interested on whether this L did get any bigger. I hope so.

Last edited:
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, TigerDL and DamianTheAngel
Ok now I'm very hopeful that this update will extend to the XLs. Even though I primarily wear ABDL diapers now I'd love to get a pack of the new prints of Goodnites and wear them as underwear at work.

Reactions: TigerDL and I12BLittle89
DamianTheAngel said:
View attachment 130063
The old XL design looks terrible in contrast to the new L design

No, come on now. The new XL design is going to be targeted at older teenagers so obviously it’s not gonna be froufrou.

Reactions: TigerDL and 12srepaid
12srepaid said:
They look really good, especially the plaid version. Maybe the XL will get a space theme to replace the camo design.
I'm interested on whether this L did get any bigger. I hope so.

To follow up on this. I *do* have some old L/XLs on hand.

IMG_1787.jpeg

Seems to me that they're the same size, which would mean that the size L has been made a bit bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: curiouslittle1, GoodnitesXL21, Pika123 and 4 others
Back