New Diaper: Rearz Lil Bella Diapers (Cotton Candy Scented)

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
$32 for a case of 12 is a great price for these diapers.

b11.png
b111.png

Lil Bella diapers are a whole new experience! From the Eurosoft outer to the gloriously sweet cotton candy scent.

Redefining the experience of enjoying diapers, Lil Bella is a must try. Lil Bella briefs offer a thinner core than our flagship adult disposable diapers, making them more suitable for use during the day. Bella is a comfortable thickness with an amazing swell factor throughout the day.

Designed for 8 hours of extended wear throughout the day, proving protection even for the most active wearer. Features an extra soft plastic outer layer for maximum enjoyment. The innovative scented core features wicking and odor control for discreet wear.

This brief features strong adhesive tab fasteners, which allow for a multiple adjustments throughout the day.

Features include:

• Tall standing leak guards
  • Elastic waistbands front and back
  • Strong, refastenable tapes
  • Reinforced frontal panel
  • Superior odor control (cotton candy scent)
  • Super Soft PE (plastic) outer resists stretching and tearing

SizeMediumLargeX-Large
Waist/Hip76-112cm
29.9"- 44.1"
96-124cm
37.8"- 48.8"
112-145cm
44.1"- 57.1"
Capacity (ISO)4135g4252g4592g
For the best fit, order the size you are in middle of the range listed. Please note size ranges are absolute maximums and these tend to fit on the smaller side compared to our other styles. You should select a size where you are on the low to medium side of the measurements
12 briefs per pack, 3 packs per case (36 briefs)

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and AndyPandy

Reactions: AndyPandy
Cool. Good on them for constantly adding new products.

These sound awesome, especially the description of the softer outer shell and thinner padding, but gods help me if this is the beginning of a trend in scented ab/dl diapers. It's already hard enough to avoid perfume induced migraines without having to worry about my diapers too.

Tabby

Cant wait to bring these through airport security.

LittleTabby said:
These sound awesome, especially the description of the softer outer shell and thinner padding, but gods help me if this is the beginning of a trend in scented ab/dl diapers. It's already hard enough to avoid perfume induced migraines without having to worry about my diapers too.

Tabby
Oh man I feel you. I suffer from sinus headaches, so I know what its like. Contact Rearz if you have any questions

Wow what a price difference between Rearz and tykables. Order placed, estimated arrival, the 1st.

If you want to see a comparison of these and tykables Camelot, let me know.

If anyone has questions on the new diapers let me know!

Reactions: neophyte
neophyte said:
$32 for a case of 12 is a great price for these diapers.

I just realized I wrote "case" when I meant $32 for a PACK of 12.

Regarding costs for premium diapers... I think it's becoming a bit scary. I remember when LBF on Amazon were $50 and the most expensive diapers; I could never justify spending that much money on diapers when there are plenty of cute alternatives.

I have a hard time maxing out a 4000ml diaper before I change, so anything beyond that is just used as a nighttime diaper if I've been having a few beer!

I LOVE Tykables diapers and they have the best snappies and rompers. I order Tykables Little Rawrs for $35 from here....

Not sure why they are $35 at Agecomfort when Tykables sells them for $53 and DayniteCare sells them for $50.

Maybe Agecomfort ordered 10 gagillion and got wholesale price? 🦖

todaler said:
You are comparing something that around or less than 4500ml to something over 7000ml. No one should expect them to be the same price.
Medium 4135gLarge 4252gXL 4592g
Lab tested results for Lil' Bella, would love to see this "7L" diaper lab tested to see how accurate that really is.

neophyte said:
Not sure why they are $35 at Agecomfort when Tykables sells them for $53 and DayniteCare sells them for $50.
I am assuming that you are in Canada. All shipping from Tyakbles would be from the USA. So we have to add in additional shipping charges to cover international paperwork and other fees that Canada charges us per order. AgeComfort is already in Canada so they do not haves these per order fees and I do not belive the $35 includes shipping, free shipping is met at a higher threshold for order price on that site. DayNite Care is more locally focused in Canada and has a smaller volume and I belive includes shipping for some customers in that price.

Last edited:
Reactions: neophyte
todaler said:
You are comparing something that around or less than 4500ml to something over 7000ml. No one should expect them to be the same price.
Oh I didn't know they were rated at 4500 ml

Got a pack of these from my GF for Christmas. I really like the design but I tried to smell the cotton candy and could not smell anything.

Back